Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Testing for HIV and Hepatitis
TOPIC: Testing for HIV and Hepatitis
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
we wouldn't mind being asked and we would do it. I would just wonder if this is to bareback ? We still wouldn't bareback, thats why I would be curious

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1327 posts)
If we were asked, we wouldn't have an issue getting 'papers' for a playdate. Most major cities offer free HIV testing and reduced or free 'full panel' STD testing, but areas and clinics vary, so check and see what is included and what is not. I know Baltimore has free 'instant' HIV tests and $35 full panel STD testing. I've never been asked, but I test as the CDC recommends, and get full panel every year. Keep in mind that some STDs, like herpes, are not part of a regular screening, so you have to ask for it (and it can cost extra), so just be aware.

Hepatitis and HIV are probably the 2 worst STDs because they are incurable, chronic infections that are deadly. You can be vaccinated against Hep A and B (I've had this done), but its often something not covered by insurance. Hep C is 'un-vaccinable" so the only way to avoid it is to practice safe sex and play with 'safer' partners.

I do have a tendency to ramble, so I'll sum it up : We've never been asked, but I don't think its 'out of line' as everyone has their own rules and regs, and if we were asked, we would comply!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Justus good to know the people your playing with but it's impossible to know everyone they chose to play with and since your basically sleeping with EVERYONE all of them played with ...see thats the rub with std's!!! No one will EVER be able to claim 100% std free if they are not tested after each meeting with another couple...it's simply impossible, all you can do is choose to play the odds and hope others might be as honest as us ....good luck with that!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Hello Step,

I have herpes. Many thousands of people on this site have herpes (check out the CDC website).

There are two reasons people don’t tell others that they have herpes: 1) they don’t know they have it, or, 2) they are hiding it.

Now, compared to real nasties like hepatitis and HIV, herpes is nothing.

My point is – anyone can have an STD – it doesn’t matter how well you know them.

Get tested – for your peace of mind and theirs.

Ps – herpes is different from most other STDs. It can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. No intercourse needed.

Good luck!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We have never been asked,And never asked anyone to do that. We play with people we know well enough to not worrie about that kind of stuff.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Testing for HIV and Hepatitis