Testing for HIV and Hepatitis : Swingers Discussion 184222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexTesting for HIV and Hepatitis
TOPIC: Testing for HIV and Hepatitis
Created by: step4863 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't worry about kissing. If you have determined that you want to play with another couple and are going to be putting their parts in your mouth... their lips have been over each other's parts many times.

If you are going to get anything from kissing, it is much more likely to be herpes. AND... you can get that going next door to your neighbor's for a vanilla party where he or she gives you a little peck lip to lip.

We are having dinner with a vanilla couple tonight. The lady of the couple always kisses me on the lips. For all I know she is a secret adultress who slips off from her husband on a desparate search for big cock. She might blow guys at the bus station bathroom.

If you are going into combat, there will be bullets in the air. Some situations are riskier than others.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Unless you have been with somebody between their testing, their receipt of results and continuously until you play with them... you have no guarantee that they were'nt with somebody else and picked up a disease since their testing. And what about you? Are you going to go with them and get tested at the same time. (Oh, that's right... you were tested 4 months ago... you're OK. lol)

Asking for testing seems a bit pointless considering the lag between test results and play time. If you don't trust somebody that they are D&D free when they say they are, then how do you know that after testing they might just go and be with the skankiest person... before you play with them? Wear a rubber, Dude.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
My personal philosophy is full disclosure. If the couple is requesting HIV/hepatitis testing, it should be viewed as a positive element because they are making an attempt. I've been asked for test results in the past and vice versa. I work in healthcare and am tested frequently and thus it is not a big deal to provide these results. However, it should be noted that there is often a lag-time between exposure/infection by either HIV/hepatitis and when the tests that are currently available can pick it up. Just my two cents.

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Exactly what fun said. For example, while HIV -can- be spread through oral contact, it is MUCH more likely to be spread through intercourse, particularly anal sex. Hep. C is also typically a blood borne infection, and it would be extremely rare to spread it though oral sex, assuming that neither partner is bleeding at the time.

Oral sex does come with risks, and it is easy to spread herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and in rare cases Chlamydia via oral intercourse alone. For some people, these diseases are within their level of acceptable risk (Gonorrhea, Syph, and Chlamydia can be cured with antibiotics, herpes can be controlled with antiviral medication.

So~ don't just glove up to protect from pregnancy, condoms remain the best protection against HIV (according to Avert, an International HIV and AIDS charity).

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Kay, welcome to the forums. Your points are good ones. Except, there are some STDs that are much more easily transmitted via intercourse than orally. For most people, unprotected oral sex is an acceptable risk, with carefully chosen partners. Everyone has their own comfort level.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Here is my thought,........ most of us play "condoms" only,.........however so many of us kiss each other, perform oral sex, and lick each other all over. Bottom line is simple....condoms or not, you can catch various std's from all the other actions besides intercourse-so why all the hoopla ??? Condoms for us are more for pregnancy protection because we realize there are risks for std's from all the other playtime actions.

That's my 2 cents worth

Brentwood TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
:/ Yeah call me Debbie Downer

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She just ruins all the fun and suspense.... :)

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
That is so true she.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4947 posts)
We have been vaccinated against Hep A and B . It was work mandated so it was free. My kids were vaccinated ( Hep B) when they were younger my oldest had his in the service. All were covered.

Seeing a written report really doesnt tell you anything except that at the time that test was taken , this certain person tested that way. They could have contracted something that afternoon. IT is a touchy subject really. We never play without condoms. We also attempt to lessen the risks by doing other preventative measures. No matter what you do, you have a risk of getting something just by walking outside your door

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Testing for HIV and Hepatitis