Safe Sex and Hot Tubs : Swingers Discussion 845191041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSafe Sex and Hot Tubs
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
***so which brands are polyurethane? ***

Durex Avanti Trojan Supra Reality Female Condom (probably not a good choice for a hot tub)

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Extreme heat can weaken latex condoms. (It's recommended not to carry them in your pocket or glove box) The heat from a hot tub could as well.

Chlorine or other chemicals in a hot tub could damage the condom as well.

Water will dry out the vagina, causing increased friction. Increased friction can tear a condom. Lubes will help with this, however latex condoms MUST be used with WATER based (or silicone based) lubes. Both will wash off pretty quickly in water. Oil lubes can eat holes in latex in 60 seconds. These holes are too tiny to see, but they are big enough for the AIDS virus and other germs to get through. (There is oil in lipstick, Chapstick, hand and face creams!!)

I'd recommend polyurethane condoms. They're stronger than latex, and more heat resistant. And they can be used with oil based lubes. Oil based lubes will last far longer in water.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Gosh,

We're hoping to have sex with an HIV positive couple and were wondering what protection we should use. Any guidelines for this?

Snuggles

Louisa VA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Spermicides, jellies, or the sponge do not protect against STDs. Only condoms do that reliably. I would not have sex with a condom under the water. Propping her up with her privates above the water is the best idea.

Nonoxyonol-9 was removed from condoms because it was found to INCREASE the transmission of HIV!!!

I consider the sponge and spermicides of all descriptions to be barebacking. They are not even good enough for pregnancy prevention in my book.

Mischief...Do some looking on line to find out more.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
i prefer lifestyle brands. I can only use the non spermicide ones.... the spermicide laced once make my dick chaffe

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Welcome to the forums! Yeah drain the tub, fill with feathers, put the condom on...there you go!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
we use condoms in the hot tub all the time. Just have to get up out of the water to put it on. I can't speak to other forms of BC because I'm a dude.

Welcome to the forums (got me a virgin)

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs