Safe Sex and Hot Tubs : Swingers Discussion 845191021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSafe Sex and Hot Tubs
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Give it here, Shell. I'll take good care of it for you while you enjoy the hot tub!

LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Agreed. And he admitted to not having given it a good cleaning...........................AFTER my vagina was submerged in it. Yeah, it was not my shining moment ha! Mrs. Voya, that was just one time though girl. We have been in hot tubs many, many other times and I was fine. I have just adopted the habit since then of jokingly saying something like "you did clean this damn thing, right?" Ha. If they say no my vagina will stay over HERE, thank you very much lmao. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Most hot tubs run with chlorine or bromine as a disinfectant. A little bit of sperm or pussy juice won't survive that. Even a lot won't. The disinfectant is harder on your body than the organics deposited. If the tub has a floating dispenser you can see the disinfectant tablets inside, sometimes removed from the tub for a party. Careful hot tub owners will add a shock treatment after a party or more than one or two using the tub. That shock is a quick dose of disinfectant to clean up any organics or body oil that got into the tub. The filter removes the dead organics, the disinfectant breaks them down.

There are non disinfectant treatments for hot tubs that aren't as nasty on your skin and hair as chlorine and bromine. The one we use is Pristine Blue, a copper based inhibitor. It doesn't kill the organics, but prevents its reproduction. An ozone generator helps break them down with ozone, which is three oxygen atoms joined. Very reactive to organics, but doesn't last long, which is why you need the generator to make the O3. Shock in a non chlorine or bromine tub also contains active oxygen. Non disinfectant systems should be monitored carefully and the water and filters changed more often.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Oh Thanks Shell I am a Germ freak too LOL

We are going to a hot tub party next saturday, now I have something else to worry about.

BTW Love your shoes

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
I don't know about diseases but I'll tell you first hand ladies, if the hot tub is not clean do not get in. We went to a friend's house. As we are soaking in this fantastic hot water the single male at the get together goes did y'all clean this thing after we all fucked in it last night? I shit you not ha. This germaphobe's ovaries went up 2 inches, I felt it ha. So then I start paying attention, the foam....not good. LOL. Sure as shit 3 days later I had a nasty little urinary tract infection to beat hell. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
personaly having sex in the hot tub is great!!!. But it all depends on the guy. Some guys can maintain a hard on and other cant while in the hot tub.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I've seen quite a few erections in the hot tub, Jim, and experienced a few myself. It's certainly not my ideal place for comfortable sex. But it does provide a spot for spontaneous, hot sex especially when a deck is handy to park butts on, the seats in the hot tub are continuous and at just the right height to stand on with legs heated by the water, ass cooled by the deck and cock at just the right height.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
For many men, hot tubs have the same effect on erections that hot water has on stiff noodles. Makes 'em limp in just a few minutes. Not worth taking the chance.

Enjoy hot tubs for breaking the ice and getting people naked, close together, and touching each other.

Then get out, dry off, and find a convenient bed.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The amounts of water based lubes used in play likely won't affect the chemistry of the water in the hot tub. Oils may be a little more problematic in that they float, but even then with small amounts you're not likely to have problems. Most shocks contain oxidizing agents for breaking down the prevalent body oils we humans ooze out and they will break down lube oils also. You could use a little more shock than normal. If you have an ozone generator, that also produces free ozygen which breaks down oils as well as other organic substances that may be deposited in hot tubs.

Generally fucking in a hot tub is not as pleasurable as retiring to a better spot. We have a deck around ours that allows loins and above to be out of the water while legs remain in. In our colder northern weather, an unheated hot tub enclosure means a cool temperature for out of the water fun, and then warming up by slipping back into the tub for after sex relaxing.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
The lubricant WET PLATINUM was designed for underwater sexual activity and works wonderfully well...

Jupiter FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs