Safe Sex and Hot Tubs : Swingers Discussion 845191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSafe Sex and Hot Tubs
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MIs... that is why too much information for me. I am too spunky and go with the feel. Jets are my friend.

I don't think it is nice people trying to convenience you to do something you don't want to do. We have encountered that more often than we can count. When you figure out a good response let me know. I might just steal it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I like tubs, but I don't like having sex in them. Even foreplay with ladies while ok...is much better on dry land.

"it's like they feel they have to talk me into it. WTF is up with that?"

It’s because they do not respect your boundaries. Tell them NO means NO. It’s like the people who INSIST I have a drink. I finally tell them I’m alcoholic and to drop it.

“ the women get to ride the jets.”

This can be dangerous. If the jet dislodges the cervical mucus plug you can get a very serious infection. Never point the vagina directly at the jet. It’s ok to have the jet pointed so that the water stream runs from the belly button down and ACROSS the genital area.

I like my tub without any jets running. I relax in the quiet and the warmth. We change over to a cool tub about 98 degrees in the summer.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Well you do have a point. But I am up here in the cold. And even though summer will soon be here hot tubs can still be used on a nice cool evening. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
will NOT get their asses in the hot tub.....duhhhhhh ha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Haha! We have been to many hot tub parties and did have fun....although I will say that when you are the only woman in the hottub because your FRIENDS will get their naked asses in it is uncomfortable. I'm not into group play so that was not cool. But yes, we have had fun. But in Texas honestly I don't see the need with it being so damn hot and humid all of the time unless you use them for medicinal reasons. I mean snap, in July when its 100% humidity and 99 degrees at 10 pm its just not cool ha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
what is with all this negative about hot tubs. I love hot tubs. When the men need to recover the women get to ride the jets. WOW And when the guys are ready again it is fantastic riding a jet while hubby fucks me!!! Also, it is fun as hell giving a guy a bj underwater. So, I guess we are going to have keep our hot tub friends until we can afford one...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
They make my hair frizzy. I hate that shit. Here in Texas its just too damn hot to have a hot tub in my opinion. Its cold for what, 2 days here? LMAO. I'd like one for Jay's back but when its like this you'd be sweating like crazy in one of the damn things. If I want a hot tub I'll feed Jay beans and 2 hours later fill up the bathtub. Ewwww that was not even nice.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have met very few men that can maintain an erection in the hot tub. Once your body starts overheating many factors start coming in to play. Usually what happens is the man has to eventually get out of the hot tub and set up on the side to cool down and regain his erection (or keep from loosing it). I can't think of anything more irritating than sex in a hot tub. Foreplay is fun, but intercourse is no fun. All those chemicals wash away a womans lubricant and it becomes work to have to compensate for that problem.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Never had ANY trouble with keeping the ozonater running properly in all the years we had the hot tub.

We have to agree, though, that hot tub sex is not the best. Not only can you get overheated, and ladies lose lubrication (and maybe get torn), but we learned that it is extremely common for men to get as limp as wet pasta after more than 5 minutes in the hot tub.

Jim (who enjoys the hot tub for ice-breaking and for relaxing AFTER dry land sex in the bedroom)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Shell and others:

You can actually smell the Bromine if it's at the right concentration. You know that "hot tub smell" you have when you get out. That's the Bromine. If you cup your hands and bring the water to your face. You should be able to smell it. Ozone smells like after a rain, but it's very hard to keep running. We stopped using it a long time ago. I do like it the best though.

The only time I have had a reaction was from a tub was at the gym. They put so many chemicals that I got irritated. That's when we got our tub.

Regarding sex in the tub. Not my thing. I need to be out of the water. I will get too hot, that's if you can keep my stuff lubed enough. Now, playing with women in a tub..that's a who 'nother story. ;)

Mischief used to have upwards of 10 bichicks in my tub at one time. Those were the days....all those floating boobies.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs