Safe Sex and Hot Tubs : Swingers Discussion 84519
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSafe Sex and Hot Tubs
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs
Created by: sxycpltx The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well when I wander up that way...again...I will be sure to let you guys know. I really like Vermont's gun laws...and nature.

M

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Our tub and ourselves welcome you to it. We live in a very rural environment in the very north of Vermont, four miles from the Canadian border. Our hot tub looks out over a large lawn, pasture beyond, and forest beyond that. Deer frequent our pasture, forest and lawn. There is a view toward the mountains. All that is closely visable is our land and no neighbors are visable nor can they see us enjoying hot tub, lawn, or even pasture naked. It's a very private spot.

While the hot tub is enclosed, the roof is half glass to view stars and the moon at night and the walls well populated with windows. In the very cold of winter (-20 below and colder) the unheated hot tub room may stay above 0. The feet of snow we receive doesn't bury the tub, but is available to jump in just outside the door. In the summer doors and windows are open to allow the music of the peepers, crickets, birds, bats, snorts of deer, and the other denizens of the forest to entertain us.

It is a very relaxing place. We love meeting people and making new friends. And sharing the hot tub.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Ms. Rings of course. and your hubby too. ;)

"Never saw a woman mount a jet completely for a deep power douche. Even In that situation how prevalent is losing her mucal plug?"

Remember when Fountain syringes were the way women douched? There was a standard warning about not hanging the bag higher than 18" above your vagina. This was to keep the flow rate down so as not to dislodge the cervical mucus plug. I would be concerned about forcing spa water into the uterus along with AIR.

That said, I tend to be concerned about things i'm sure women have survived. Stimulating the clit isn't the problem.. It's how the jet is "approached' in my mind.

Oh, don't think for a minute we are as wild as we used to be. Big smile. We are seriously more relaxed about everything. Soaking in the tub is one of them. ;)

Damn, I do miss those bichick parties...though..

M

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Once again I love hot tubs. We have been playing in them for years. I even drink while in the hot tub and have fun with the jets. Hey D.. can I cum play in your tub?? lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Don't think we're denying risks here. You've brought up a risk we've never encountered so we'd like to know the extent of it. How common? All the women we've known to use jets for pleasure direct it to their clits. Never saw a woman mount a jet completely for a deep power douche. Even In that situation how prevalent is losing her mucal plug?

Perhaps our hot tub escapades are tamer than the ones you're used to. In our circle hot tubs are relaxing, sensually stimulating, and sometimes sexually stimulating. For us they promote conversation with an added ease of intimacy that nudity seems to inspire. There is a dreamy, steamy, sensual and conversational spirit to hot tubs which so appeals to us. I guess we old farts are less into the high risk hot tub behavior.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I am a nudist. It's not me. I used to host bichick potluck parties. There were a couple of the women who were simply not comfortable with THEIR nudity. They tended to wear bottoms. No harm. No foul.

I'm love my hot tub. But to deny the risks involved if you fall into a category of behavior is not realistic. So shoot me, if I seem negative.

Example. I build my hot tub decks to channel the over flow water off one side. The side away from the house AND the power pak. No sense getting the electric wet!

You really don't want to dislodge the cervical OS mucus plug.

Enough said.

Mischief (reality is for those who can't handle drugs.)

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
D&J I agree on the nudity part haha, Americans are so nude phobic. I cannot speak for Mischief of course but I interpreted her to mean not that she has any issues with nudity itself but that its cleaner to have a bikini bottom on. As we are all aware the vagina is a mucous membrane and I believe that this was her meaning as in she does not like women to be nude in her hot tub. With me its not the nudity or anything like that as long as the darn thing is clean. Its just humid and hot and sticky and the last place I want to be is in an environment that makes me even more hot and sticky...and before any of your dirty minded swingers say a word you know what I mean. Haha. If I'm spending money in this fire pit known as Texas I'm getting a nice cold pool ha.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I am with you hot tubs are for fun. I found that in life there is always something negative but I choose to have fun..lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
There is a lot of negative on hot tubs here. If you don't like them, don't go in them. When they are very hot, the amount of time it's comfortable to remain within them is short, even for those who use them everyday. 104 is the hottest a tub should ever be. I can only last 15 minutes in a 104 tub and I use my hot tub twice a day. 102 is much, much more comfortable and can allow a half hour in the tub. 100 feels barely warm. Of course a nice deck around the tub, or a sittable tub edge allows you to take breathers from full immersion.

Chlorine and bromine are not the chemicals of choice in a hot tub. Pristine Blue is, a solution of copper ions that prevents bacteria from multiplying. It doesn't hurt your eyes or have that noxious smell. Likewise, the shocking agent need not be chlorine. All shocking treatments are oxidizers and oxygen reacts with organic molecules to break them down. An ozone generator produces oxygen molecules to help in that effort.

Clothes in the hot tub? Oh man, this country is so nude phobic! we try not to invite those into our tub who suffer from such phobias with the excepton of family or children.

Sex in the hot tub? If it works for you, by all means. It's one of our hot places to enjoy intimacy. But we have a deck around the hot tub where the actual thrust of sex occurs. Parties in the hot tub? Sure, but I'd empty and refill the water immediately after more than three couples in the tub. If a male cums in the hot tub, we're not going to freak out. We prefer cum in mouths, pussies or condoms, but to get freaked out by it? Oh my.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I respect your take.

I have a hot tub. There are folks I will not let into it. Pregnant women, folks with out of control high blood pressure, children when the temp is the normal 104, and highly intoxicated folks.

There are behaviors I don't allow in my tub. Male orgasm is one. Women who ride the jets so it could be dangerous is another. Sleeping is a third. Folks who insist on total nudity is another. Some ladies like to wear a bikini bottom. That is alright by me.

That's what's cool. We can decide what is ok in our own tubs. And we can agree to disagree.

M

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Safe Sex and Hot Tubs