STD tests : Swingers Discussion 804821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD tests
TOPIC: STD tests
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
We get tested once a year with our regular check-ups. We usually play about once every 6 weeks or so and it's usually at a club or party where we may play with 3 couples that night....but always without exception safe sex. As someone stated before... your test is only as good until your next play session....and with us thats every month to month and a half which would be impractical to have 8 to 10 tests a year.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Good lord,

I wish i had the time to have sex with mrs scotty 5 times a week. well i suppose time for 5 quickies, but we prefer something more meaningful.

yeah if we swap 5 or 6 times a eyar it's a lot.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We concur with Scotty. We practice safe sex AND get tested once a year. Your Doctor should be able to easily include it in with your other lab test during your annual physicals.

WOW! We only have 3 to 4 different playmates per YEAR, not per month or week so the annual exam, being selective and condoms seems to work for us.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
we're both tested once a year when we have are annual PPO physical. We practice safe sex WITHOUT exception, the only people we bareback with is each other. So we feel once a year is enough.... your opinions my vary.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Why not both? - safe sex AND regular STD tests? If you are not tested, you won't know if you need to be treated - might you be carrying an STD but not know?

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
The drawback of testing is that it is only valid until your next encounter. If you consistently have 3-5 different partners each week, it is impractical. Safe sex through proper condom usage is a better alternative.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
This is something rarely discussed in the forums. We are curious about how often most people in the lifestyle are tested for STD? Where do you get your tests? Do you re-test based on how long since your last test, or how many partners? What would you do about telling your play partners if a test came back positive?

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: STD tests