STD and HIV : Swingers Discussion 1476881032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD and HIV
TOPIC: STD and HIV
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   32 to 41 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When you get out this way, the one thing that will be safe, is the sex - LOL - Would you mind bringing a cholesterol report with you?? -devious smirk- We wouldn't want you guys to have any palpitations...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Are you trying to start trouble??

because I see a pair of whithers that need measuring ;O)

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
RD,, you just did NOT go there! lol..

For you?? I will make a concession if the gloves are nitrile! - {--lifting the left eyebrow.. hehehe

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
**sigh - puckering lips**

There is nothing safe about looking at that pic of that short skirt, that ass, and glasses..

Now if we could only get it a lil muddy ;O)

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Organic.. LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Shibby, I'm glad that was cleared up. :^)

To answer your question-- there are pathogens and viruses that you can get from skin to skin contact, and some are airborne... but I am not at all concerned about getting chlamydia in church or from a sneeze and your doctor is not worried about casual contact either.

There are risks associated with recreational sex regardless of condom use. Hopefully swingers will make informed choices to help minimize the known risks and the deleterious consequences that could result. In order to make the best decisions to protect you, your partners, your playmates and your family, the best source of information is your doctor, and not a self appointed "expert" who seems to think that the CDC recommendations are some liberal conspiracy.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6736 posts)
Shib,, there will always be some things you just can't drill into concrete.

It still amazes me (although it doesn't in some instances here), of the age and the actual maturity level of many in the style even. A better word, if it's not too big, or confusing, for some... would be antiquated.

As I said before, since there are a few that can't read or do their homework correctly and most likely, never been in the field before, there are doctors that are even just now finding out how strains have mutated. So gloves should be worn all the time, which then brings us to safe sex.. there isn't any; not even skin to skin contact any more.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
It's Pee!

Ooops wrong thread.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
A connection between condom use and liberalism?

More BS from B&S...

As I said before, your best source of information about the health implications of recreational sex and how to manage the risks is from your physician. Your doctor, who is likely to be politically conservative, will recommend condom use and regular testing.

Unless, of course, you'd rather listen something B&S found on the internet...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6736 posts)
Liberalism is what keeps these forums, condom use, gun ownership, ect.. keep America what it is. Some, at their age, need to be a bit more educated.

I'll gladly take this wherever you want it to go..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   32 to 41 of 83   End
TOPIC: STD and HIV