STD and HIV : Swingers Discussion 1476881012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD and HIV
TOPIC: STD and HIV
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   12 to 21 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BooNShip: "Liberalism is what keeps these forums, condom use, gun ownership, ect.. keep America what it is."

Boo - who were you calling a complete fucking asshole? Of course, it may be just my opinion, but it looks very clear to me that Ship was the one who made a comparison betweem liberalism and condom use.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6818 posts)
No worries Shib.. Simply meaning the blatant offenses of what has been written and what we've experienced (allergies noted and they still don't listen).

It's silly, just as some don't get the basic concept of freedom. As well as living by the book (that all health care is perfect).

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
It is, quite entertaining .. lol

Some have an affliction to keep bringing up political nuances (your right to do what you want?)- Does that slight an ego some where? So let's leave it lay with this.. I see not one mention of any of this being some sort of liberal conspiracy. Personally, I think one that actually takes that context as golden, is a complete fucking asshole. But that's just my opinion.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Oh Mr Shib you would have loved to have hung out with me as a teenager. We use to hang out in the condom factory. Could be that is why I am allergic to latex now.Too much exposure to the powder. They made the best water balloons too.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
The hospital seems to be the worst place. The last lady that came at me with latex gloves was actually pissed off because I told her she needed to find non latex gloves. Dont give me that head bobbing attitude biotch.. Do you friggin job.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Recently we had to take Boo into the ER for a very low BP.. Of course the question of Allergies was asked.. The doc comes in and puts on Latex gloves.. Fortunately it was caught before he even got to her. So Health "pro's" are just as much at fault for being blatant offenders, and ill informed, as some here claim to be..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Every place I go for medical treatment has non latex gloves available. Even my kids school district has gone latex free.

Before anyone ever touches me I make sure to look at the box. I can have a rainbow of medical bracelets on at the hospital and some dip shit will come at me with a latex pair on.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
FLcpl- the previous poster had foolishly associated condom use with liberalism.

Most doctors will recommend condoms and regular STD testing for patients who have multiple sex partners. I worked in health care for 25 years and found most doctors to be politically conservative. It is safe to say that condom use and the CDC recommendations are not a liberal conspiracy.

FLcpl- I see from your profile that you only practice safer sex. My brother is a physician and would swing if he thought he could convince his wife... of course, only with couples and singles that play safe.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6818 posts)
"your best source of information about the health implications of recreational sex and how to manage the risks is from your physician. Your doctor, who is likely to be politically conservative, will recommend condom use and regular testing."

So i guess the fact that we have recreational sex with our doctor and his wife would make them NOT politically conservative?? ;)

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
ahhh ok, and It is odd.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   12 to 21 of 83   End
TOPIC: STD and HIV