STD and HIV : Swingers Discussion 1476881094
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD and HIV
TOPIC: STD and HIV
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   94 to 97 of 97 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are, of course, risks. About 20% of the US population has genetal herpes... so you do the math. There are STDs that you can catch even when using condoms. At a minimum, swingers should talk with their doctors and get tested regularly. In addition, you my want to take steps to carefully screen potential playmates-- "clean" as a previous note indicated does not mean you live in a nice house, shower or wear cologne. Several STDs are asymptomatic, so without testing they could be spread. I guess I feel lucky that all of our tests have turned up negative, even with being sexually active for many years.

I view the risks of swinging as like rock climbing, or skydiving, or any other potentially dangerous activity-- is the thrill worth the risk? For us it is... and, Evel Knievel died at an old age of natural causes.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Jinx thats just it, you never eally know. Just we try to keep it to a very few people that we know very well,But we also realise that no matter what,, we are always taking a chance every time we get together with other people even though we know them well. Just hope for the best.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4710 posts)
what does playing selctive mean?

(not being an ass...but i have always wondered.)

is because they live in a nice house? Nice clothes? Nce car? smell clean? good jobs? they say they are clean? good marriage?

how does anyone screen out the STD?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
we are just wondering if anyone had hear that someone from here ever contracted STD or even worse HIV. We enjoying this adventurehowever we are very selective as playing safe is the most important thing after enjoying or maybe before enjoying

Litchfield CT

Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   94 to 97 of 97 
TOPIC: STD and HIV