STD and HIV : Swingers Discussion 1476881071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD and HIV
TOPIC: STD and HIV
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm in health care, and the problem with HIV testing is that HIV often doesn't show up for six months. That means you could have it, test negative, and spread it before finding out that you've had it. And at that point, the knowledge is 6 months too late.

Orangevale CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've been in the LS for 6 months now. How and when do you bring up HIV status with potential partners? I just tested negative and would like to know that my potential partners are safe as well. However, I've played with 3 couples in my 6 months, and nobody has mentioned a word about it...Please advise. Thanks!

Austin TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
The overriding theory is that Muslims attacked with the US being somehow complicit. Zeitgeist has always pushed this theory.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I never said I supported it. However if it were so bogus the supreme court wouldn't have held on to it for so long. I'm as patriotic as the next man but not to the point of blind acceptance. The major indictment is how the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry are in bed together.

FYI...this is not a muslim theory.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
"@seduction the US has had a patented cure for years TETRASIL (sp) a black lawyer took the cure years ago and has sued the US government,past and current presidents for the creation,manufacturing and distribution of the HIV virus. It was finally head by the supreme court last year after many years. BoydgravesDOTCOM"

Oh give me a break...I'll be the first to admit that the US Government has seriously fucked some things up, but I don't go for a conspiracy theory that they created the HIV virus and exposed 3rd world countries to it, and then US citizens.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Good question. I don't think all people will...but I think if you ask most will. I met a SF on a lifestyle site that was extremely sexually aggressive. During my phone screening I asked specifically "do have have any known stds?" she said yes...now I didn't ask how she contracted it as that was all I needed to know...the good ole YES.

That's why I'm clear in my profile....I'm not in a rush. You might miss something speeding!!!!!

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I addressed the OP in that I don't believe HIV is in the cat of diseases as STD and no I don't know of anyone that contracted STD

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
FYI a patent doesn't imply efficacy BTW.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
@seduction the US has had a patented cure for years TETRASIL (sp) a black lawyer took the cure years ago and has sued the US government,past and current presidents for the creation,manufacturing and distribution of the HIV virus. It was finally head by the supreme court last year after many years. BoydgravesDOTCOM

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I have followed the science of Dr Peter Duesberg, one of the most internationally decorated and highly acclaimed scientist on the planet since the 90s on the subject. Other important POVS and dissidents are David Crowe and Charles Geshekter both brilliant scholarly minds. I just checked and thanks to technology they can all be youtubed.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 97   End
TOPIC: STD and HIV