STD and HIV : Swingers Discussion 1476881041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD and HIV
TOPIC: STD and HIV
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Liberalism is what keeps these forums, condom use, gun ownership, ect.. keep America what it is. Some, at their age, need to be a bit more educated.

I'll gladly take this wherever you want it to go..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
M be careful with the L word, we wouldn't want to offend any liberals...Oooops!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
Politics, religion, firearms, and condoms.. go figure.. Hang in there TBR..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
And one more thing RDy,, let's settle this here.. Your whip may be bigger,, but the crop gets you closer to the scenery... (devious smirk).. Do we need to strt another thread on this?? LOL

(hands on ears, flip'n fingers at RDY..)

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
I'm just sayin' if she wants to see some real mouth breathers, that's where they hang out...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"frankly, i am SHOCKED at how many fox-news-watching, right-wing, conspiracy-theory-loving, global-climate-change-denying, mouth-breathers there are here. "

C'mon over to politics sometime...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Holy shit!! wait, Sorry copNkitten.. didn't mean to keep the church affliction going.. LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
you can get "chlamydia in church"

another reason to skip church and sleep in.....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Folks, I probably haven't been clear enough in some ways. I.E. - You're here reading this. So your parents weren't having safe sex and to be honest, for some, they should have been. We won't condone them for it.

If you can't understand analogies, examples, or experience, then stay the fuck out of the fire. We also understand just how text can be misinterpreted. So we'll give some slack, but multiple times is just stupidity. But if resorting to basic layman's terms is the level of maturity needed, then I won't have a problem in telling you to go fuck yourself. Simple...

RDY - wait,, you wear the tight whites? long boots? helmet?? {-- biting lip.. We used to live only 20 minutes from Fair Hill.. horse trials, paper chases, and just a damn good hack was part of every weekend and even weekdays. Nothing like a moonlit snow ride to the local store ;O)

Shib - we need to get some photos of you with an AR15.. hehehe

As for anyone thinking that this is all frustration? guess again. It's actually quite entertaining to how someone's education is tested in various ways; and the response it gets..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Yes, Shibby, it is wise to wear condoms for recreational sex for the same reason that health care providers wear gloves-- they are proven to be effective at reducing disease transmission (or is that too tough to understand?).

I wouldn't want someone who is gullible to believe that you should go without protection because you can get "chlamydia in church" or that condoms provide "false security."

BTW, I don't think that "mom got a creampie" would inspire anyone to want to play bareback...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6923 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 83   End
TOPIC: STD and HIV