STD Prevention : Swingers Discussion 1283801011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD Prevention
TOPIC: STD Prevention
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
I just finished studying HIV in microbiology. It is possible to spread HIV thru oral sex. As I said, you can get cuts in your mouth. Bite your lip, floss to hard, anything that makes you bleed means an opening. So if you give oral to someone with HIV, it is quite possible to transmit it. I don't mean to be rude, but I do not feel it is appropriate for someone to post inaccurate information that is of such an important matter. Do a web search for "HIV pass oral" click on any of the legitimate websites, and they will tell you it is possible.

Sapulpa OK
Username hidden
(16 posts)
There is a debate whether HIV is transmitted orally in real life. Yes, in laboratory settings they have managed to infect primates orally. What they needed to do to have that happen was amazing. It required unrealistically high doses of HIV and a thoroughly abraded and damaged mouth.

It's very difficult to prove HIV was the result of only oral activity. Some say it's impossible. In any case it is so unlikely as to be the safest sex for HIV. As to other STD's, many are orally transmitted. That's why HSV and HPV are the norm, are present in most adults.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
It is not completely impossible to get HIV/AIDS from oral sex. It is a lot less likely than intercourse, but still possible, especially if one has a small cut in his/her mouth.

There is also a chance of catching any number of STD's from giving/reciving oral. Chlamydia,Gonorrhea,Trichomoniasis in addition to HSV and HPV. Anytime body fluids are being swapped - STD's can be swapped too.

We personally only use condoms for intercourse. We should use it for oral too, but we do not. Dental dams are supposed to be good for oral, but I have never tried one.

Sapulpa OK
Username hidden
(16 posts)
On the bareback thread it has been posted that it is very unlikely to be infected with HIV through oral alone. Some would go so far as to say that in the real world it's essentially impossible. In any case bareback oral sex, as far as HIV is concerned, is safer than intercourse using a condom.

As for HSV and HPV it's a different story, as both are rather easily passed during oral sex. Condoms provide small protection. But most people are already infected with one or both, so you are likely infected also. I think you'll find few swingers use condoms or dental dams for oral sex.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I would like to know this too... how many out there use rubbers for oral sex? And if you don't use them for oral sex, do you use them for intercourse?

Laurinburg NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: STD Prevention