STD Prevention : Swingers Discussion 128380101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexSTD Prevention
TOPIC: STD Prevention
Created by: sissi679 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"If you disagree with me, you're not serious about medical issues." Not a quote but the implication of several posters below. Science and medicine is full of differences of opinion as to what the evidence means. If you can't respect differences of opinion, you're not serious about science or medicine.

Oral transmission of HIV is one of those areas active with differences of opinion in the medical field. Oral transmission of HIV has never been conclusively demonstrated in humans. Is it possible? Maybe. Most researchers feel oral sex without protection is safer than intercourse with a condom.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Saran wrap works for people with latex allergies too.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yep:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I take medical issues to serious I guess. Everyone has the right to choose anything they want, but I want to help make sure everyone has correct information.

Everyone deserves to have the correct information. False information could be deadly.

There is nothing wrong with being too serious about medical issues. It would be a wonderful world if everyone felt this way.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
M, Thanks, the viewpoint or what people choose to do is not a problem with me at all. What people do in their own bedroom is fine.

I take medical issues to serious I guess. Everyone has the right to choose anything they want, but I want to help make sure everyone has correct information.

Sapulpa OK
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I guess why I posted that is because you say "Some say it's impossible." But I am sure there are people out there who say that. However, they are not medically educated or they would agree that it is possible.

Sapulpa OK
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Take off the shirt? Hell drop the pants baby, lets see what ya got :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm sorry peeps, but I'm going to need DandJ to take off his shirt and flex so I can have an actual side by side comparison. I feel this is in order cause I believe Seduction might be sarcastic in her last post. Thanks in advance DandJ for your participation cause this too will back up your claim as well.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
So interesting to see you follow me around in these threads, Seduction. I do wonder about you. :) I'm a bit afraid you might have a thing for me! Yikes!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Please read what I write before calling it inaccurate. I did not say it was impossible. Rather it's highly improbable. The oral sex/HIV question has been a topic for many years. Some people say of course HIV is transmitted through oral, others contend that it has never been conclusively demonstrated. I've been following the debate since day one. Such differences of opinion are common in science. Wanting things to be conclusive and settled is also common, but that's not the way disease works. Oral without condoms is considered by virtually all knowledgeable people to be as safe or safer than intercourse with condoms.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: STD Prevention