Rx for condom application : Swingers Discussion 1246491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexRx for condom application
TOPIC: Rx for condom application
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
For fun. Shoot, I love stroking cock. Why wouldn't I want to include pleasuring in the taking-care-of-business?

And I've noticed that sometimes the guys aren't getting the condom unrolled as far as I'm comfortable with. I figure if I do it, then I know it's all the way on.

Santa Barbara CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Because some people like to.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Why are you the one putting the condom on for the man you are playing with?????

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I seem to be missing something about condom application. Maybe time for remedial high school health class?

Neither my husband nor I have any problem putting a condom on him, and getting it unrolled all the way to the base if his penis, just like in the demos. He's longer than average, but pretty much average thickness.

However. when I'm playing with men who are thicker - not monstrous - still slimmer than the cucumbers in the demonstration videos - everything goes well to about half way. Then the darn thing simply stops unrolling, still well above the base of the penis. Nothing either of us does seems to help.

I've seen this with multiple partners, and I'm stumped what's causing the problem or how to avoid it. Can anyone provide any hints?

Thanks much.

Santa Barbara CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Rx for condom application