Rx for condom application : Swingers Discussion 124649
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexRx for condom application
TOPIC: Rx for condom application
Created by: SexPositive
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've experienced the unrolling snags first-hand. As near as I can figure the already-covered tissue bulges a bit behind the ring of the still-rolled portion, and a finger in the wrong place at the wrong time causes the latex to stick to itself. Just rolled it back a little bit to unstick it, and kept right on going to the base (or as near to it as I can get - I haven't ever found a perfectly-rolled condom right out of the package). Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Yeah, the no-hands condom application is fun, and I don't find they taste that bad. I've done it a few time w/ my husband; it's just a fun trick. He likes the attention, the willingness, and the imagined sluttiness.

But as for the condom refusing to unroll all the way - It may be that part of the problem is the guy going slightly soft. It maybe that he just needs a larger size. That's something to try, anyway.

One reason for asking is that the guy also seems to be having problems getting the condom unrolled all the way to the base of his dick, so it's not just me, and I've seen this with multiple partners. Too many guys seem to figure, "it's within a couple of inches, that's good enough", but it ain't good enough in my book! I figure rather than making a stink about it, if I can just get adept at getting the thing all the way on, then we can get on with the play.

Thanks for your tips.

Santa Barbara CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
pussy its true though. Ask Jay, he knows first hand LOL. One smile and a SNAP!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"Condoms taste yucky though lol. ; ) "

buy flavored ones or flavored lube........roll it on with your mouth, guys generally love it.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17069 posts)
"I'd be in a playful mood and let the top go SNAP just to see his reaction."

ROFLMAO!!!!! That was the laugh I needed all week! ; ) Thanks, Shell!

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Pussy they DO taste nasty. And I don't put them on either. I'm just toooooooooooo mischievious. I'd be in a playful mood and let the top go SNAP just to see his reaction. This is why my Mother beat my ass so much in the 70s and early 80s LMFAO.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Condoms taste yucky though lol. ; )

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I don't like to be the person putting the condom on the man lol. He can do that himself. The one time a man made me do absolutely everything....I ended it early and never went back for seconds. Total turn off. ; )

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Pussy, I read a documentary on one of the brothels in Nevada. It said that it is the girl's policy there...THEY always put the condoms on to make positive 1. they are on correctly and 2. that they are on there at all. As us swingers know, some men are not ethical and like to yank them off as they go in.

As far as the original poster....sounds like he may have nerves and start going soft?? I honestly don't know, I have never put them on.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Put the condom on all you want, but you did say that you have a problem unrolling it when the man is thick. So I say, let the man put it on in those instances. It is his cock. He probably knows it better than you. Or perhaps it's a problem unrolling it because the size of the condom is too small for a well endowed man.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Rx for condom application