Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310922
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Start   922 to 931 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well to be honest here She did read my profile...I am very open and upfront about who I am, naughty boy?? lol

Austin TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Ouch, I hope your quest for singles not married applies to any married unicorn that comes your way solo? just being honest here and was looking for an answer, just the facts mamm

Austin TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We prefer bareback but would use condoms if we were asked, we go to great lengths to avoid the need for a condom. Our approach is to get to know the other couple prior to playing, we've now established long term friendships with those we play with and see little need to sheath our fears...our playmates aren't playing outside a close circle of friends either.

It was stated below that some couples were pursuing married men for MFM in hopes that the married male would be safer...does anyone else see the chink in that armor??? If he's willing to lie to his wife about where he's at/what he's doing...don't you think he'd be willing to lie to you about STD's???

We are very comfortable in our approach...

John & Sandi

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We older farts grew up in a time before HIV. Sure there was everything else, but they were less scary than HIV. Some people are absolutely frightened by risks for sex, but drive automobiles while talking on their cell or ride motorcycles.

Condoms inhibit sensation. For some of us playing is all about sensation. So why play if you're going to reduce sensation? Why not stay with your mate with whom you don't need condoms? For us it's a thin line, and more and more we are opting not to go to full intercourse if condoms are required. Oral is fun and touch is fun. We don't use condoms or gloves for either. So if feeling the full range of sensation is not your thing, the full potential of pleasure is not your thing.

We enjoy playing with the full potential of pleasure.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I have no advise--but I do have a comment. If a couple or single expected bareback play with us, they could expect not to play with us.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
A question here! okay so have been playing MFM for about 6 years now, before that on and off with G/F's etc always safe sex till long after establishing some kind of relationship, now I find in MFM play about 90 percent of the couples I meet prefer if not require bare back! the type/class cpl I play with if I may explain is upper middle class, well above the average houshold etc, all College grad types 40 to 65 age range all but one cpl(40) have been playing for 30yrs+ married same partner also all prefer married men to add to the mix no singles, I must admit going into to this I assumed all would go the condom route, in fact I felt very (newbie) sitting there with condoms in my pocket with a cpl expecting Bare Back play.......is this somewhat common?

Austin TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I would hope you are on birth control full time with creampies. Still they are not 100% but I have had surgery so no chance.

What about it turns you off?

Goldsboro NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
That is their form of birth control.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Is it because you don't like orgasm juices within you or because he doesn't?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
hehe!

THAT stings like a mofo, MrsH.... not my thing either! My eye was red for 2 days!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Start   922 to 931 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks