Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Start   911 to 920 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The stats I've read give condoms a reduction of HIV risk of 90%. That means if you fuck 10 people with condoms to my one without, we have the same risk of HIV. This is the quality vs quantity risk adjustment."

You stand a risk anytime you play regardless of whether protection is used or not, thus your argument isn't sound. You can take two people and let one fuck 10 people w/out a condom and the other fuck 10 people with one...neither of them might catch a thing, or they could get something the first time. How do you figure it is quality vs quantity?

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
"One choice barebackers almost always make is quality over quantity."

That definitely isn't true around here. The barebackers here will fuck anything that moves. Very scary, if you ask me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Luvs is right on the money. One choice barebackers almost always make is quality over quantity. Reading profiles and posts in the forums suggests there are many who don't want to take the time for the level of friendship that makes barebacking reasonable. For them condoms are the answer. But condoms don't do a good job of protecting against herpes or hpv. Which is why most adults have at least one type of herpes and hpv.

The stats I've read give condoms a reduction of HIV risk of 90%. That means if you fuck 10 people with condoms to my one without, we have the same risk of HIV. This is the quality vs quantity risk adjustment.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I think it is a few reasons that compel folks to swing without a condom.

#1 is that condoms don't protect absolutely against almost anything. If you can't trust your partners you just never know. The condom is good for HIV and hepatitis if used properly all the time. I personally know two people that got herpes while using the condom, and several that got pregnant through misuse or accident.

#2 a lot of married folks use a condom so rarely they are used to the electric joy of being naked, and to give that up makes sex a fraction of what it could be for them -- so they hunt for others who think the same way and take the lesser number of encounters in exchange for developing some that are higher quality for them. The payoff is if they find something good it could last for multiple encounters or years.

#3 A lot of men have erectile problems if they are not used to condoms and for them half the time they could end up going to all the trouble of finding partners only to have the sex fizzle due to erectile problems. That then becomes a reason they would not even hope for quantity but for quality -- and quality for them means someone else who is not so in love with variety that they make themselves less safe.

The nature of the risk is not all or none. You can with your mind and your ability to assess folks' honesty be actually far safer than you can with a condom, and still get some strange. Of course that is a separate skill that many in swinging have decided they have too many needs to put up with, so they are attracted to frequent anonymous sex. Those people would quite logically need all the protection they could get after making the most risky choice up front.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Quick question-- why do dome cpl cpl in such a risky world stipulate on bareback only I am a recently divorced single male and have have had my share and fun in the lifestyle and loving it. just wondering why in suck a risky work why people wont use protections... With herpe3s and so may other undetectable deceases why the risk safe fun is always the best fun unless you show papers you are clean.

South Hill VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I have heard for years that uncircumcised men have a more sensitve penis head than circumcised men, due to the fact that the sheath keeps the skin untouched, so touch is really noticeable once erection occurs.

However, men who are circumcised are often held to be more arousable in normal life for something like the reverse reason -- the head of their penis gets brushed and touched by clothing, underwear, etc.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
"To be honest, it is difficult because being uncircumcised I am somewhat more sensitive than the circumcised guy." ================================================ Not trying to start anything here, but unless you were circumcised at some point how would you know that you are more sensitive, and that is kinda impossible to be circumcised and then uncircumcised.

Now the reverse would make much more sense, if a uncircumcised male then gets circumcised then they could testify to a difference.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Sorry, M, haven't been around to this thread in some time.

Why would you want to know whether we play bareback with other people?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
" does anyone else see the chink in that armor??? If he's willing to lie to his wife about where he's at/what he's doing...don't you think he'd be willing to lie to you about STD's??? "

Wow I see another unintelligent comment !!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
We're not skirting any issue...in fact we couldn't be more direct...we trust our friends and we play bareback with them exclusively, that portion of the subject isn't open to further discussion....we also stated that we are willing to use protection.

As for the single/married male issue...you may not have understood our post. We were addressing what someone pointed out about couples seeking out married males for the perception of safety. Our post ASKED would you trust someone about STD's already lying to their wives/SO's? Seems like we are on the same page but missing the meaning. We were in no way implying anyones marital status.

Most of us couples on here are adept at figuring out at least some of the "closeted" married males by there approach/requirements...others openly admit being married and playing without their partners knowledge...those are the ones we were addressing...

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Start   911 to 920 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks