Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JustUs - Hey, we wouldn't do what you're doing, but you're open about your preference in your profile and honest about it in the forums, so people (like us) who would not be comfortable with that risk or playing with people who take it can choose to say "no thanks" to you. In our book you don't deserve any bashing for a choice you make that doesn't affect others without them knowing. And as for possibly being less at risk, that may well be the case, but on the other hand are you sure the people you get with ALSO don't get with drug users? It only takes one exposed person in a subcommunity of barebackers to put them all at risk...

Username hidden
(256 posts)
I guess we are not full blown swingers.We have found 2 couples out of the 4 we have played with.They were looking for the same as we were. Just 1 or 2 couples to play with.We have played with them twice in a whole year. And yes always bareback. BUT we do not play with anyone who has ever used drugs and needles.If you think about it,People who do not use drugs and dont just fuck anyone are probly as safe as any. Im sure Ill get bashed on this one,But oh well thats just the way we roll..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Since we started swinging we have changed our rules on a few things. I guess you can say we " evolved" The one MAJOR rule is no bareback ever. We will never change our minds about that. The other is ,we always play together as a couple.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I dont think there is any in the games forum. You wanna go in and stir up some trouble ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
LOL - that's why I said every forum, not every thread :)

Anyway, back to the topic, PDGunth is hitting on something good there. We know plenty of people who don't bareback, but who also will go to a party and get nekked with whoever's in the group room without any knowledge of who they are, how often they play, and whether they generally play safe. We also know one couple who we've known for 6 years now who have been exclusive with 2 other couples for the last 3 years but play bareback with them. They are taking the chance those other couples aren't being truthful, but my money says their overall risk is lower than the party types.

In short, bareback -vs- no-bareback is only part of the risk equation...

Username hidden
(256 posts)
Every... single... forum... Some threads yes. Not every single one..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Every... single... forum... "

Just about. I can agree with that. Anyone can take offense to something someone says, or take something personally or out of context, even if it is not about them. Sorry to get off subject. back on subject- I think bareback risks also depend on how much a person has sex, whether they are vanilla or swingers. There are swingers who only play a few times a year, and there are could be vanilla people who go meet strangers in bars every weekend. We don't bareback, and we also stopped playing with a couple because they asked if we would bareback.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Actually if you go to any forum about any topic in any hobby (golf, games, politics), you'll find someone who goes off on some attack, someone else who tries to suggest things not be like that for the sake of a good conversation and in the interest of tolerance of differences, and then someone else who suggests that if you really want to be tolerant you'd never suggest anyone ever do something different from what they're doing (like attacking).

Every... single... forum...

It's a misplaced argument anyway since I wasn't saying they weren't entitled to their opinion nor was I trying to censor them from attacking... just pointing out it doesn't add anything to an otherwise pretty good thread...

Username hidden
(256 posts)
Everyone takes risks everyday. You get in a car, a plane, or even cross the street. It's about minimizing risk in our opinion. Do you wear a seatbelt, a helmet, have airbags, etc?

If people want to swing bareback that's fine with me as long as they:

A) are honest with all the potential playmates they have B) Don't go around spreading false/misleading statistics or unfounded interpretation of published statistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17102 posts)
Classic forum argument - "if you're really tolerant, you have to be tolerant of intolerance". :)

Not saying people aren't entitled to cast stones, just suggesting it doesn't get anyone anywhere, and in the context of this community comes across as forgetting what the rest of the world thinks of the craziness of the risks we're ALL taking...

Username hidden
(256 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks