Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Every... single... forum... Some threads yes. Not every single one..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Every... single... forum... "

Just about. I can agree with that. Anyone can take offense to something someone says, or take something personally or out of context, even if it is not about them. Sorry to get off subject. back on subject- I think bareback risks also depend on how much a person has sex, whether they are vanilla or swingers. There are swingers who only play a few times a year, and there are could be vanilla people who go meet strangers in bars every weekend. We don't bareback, and we also stopped playing with a couple because they asked if we would bareback.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Actually if you go to any forum about any topic in any hobby (golf, games, politics), you'll find someone who goes off on some attack, someone else who tries to suggest things not be like that for the sake of a good conversation and in the interest of tolerance of differences, and then someone else who suggests that if you really want to be tolerant you'd never suggest anyone ever do something different from what they're doing (like attacking).

Every... single... forum...

It's a misplaced argument anyway since I wasn't saying they weren't entitled to their opinion nor was I trying to censor them from attacking... just pointing out it doesn't add anything to an otherwise pretty good thread...

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
Everyone takes risks everyday. You get in a car, a plane, or even cross the street. It's about minimizing risk in our opinion. Do you wear a seatbelt, a helmet, have airbags, etc?

If people want to swing bareback that's fine with me as long as they:

A) are honest with all the potential playmates they have B) Don't go around spreading false/misleading statistics or unfounded interpretation of published statistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Classic forum argument - "if you're really tolerant, you have to be tolerant of intolerance". :)

Not saying people aren't entitled to cast stones, just suggesting it doesn't get anyone anywhere, and in the context of this community comes across as forgetting what the rest of the world thinks of the craziness of the risks we're ALL taking...

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
This has gotten a bit silly. :)

Straight up - we'll never ever play bareback. That said...

...to most of the general population, even the average swinger is taking on risk that would be considered crazy high. Condoms can slip off or rip, never mind all of the things condoms don't protect against, and we're playing in a very sexually active/promiscuous subpopulation. A lot of the odds quoted in this thread either understate or overstate the risk, but it's definitely there.

Point is, it seems that none of us should be casting stones at the barebackers - they are making choices that are riskier only by a matter of degrees, but we're all risking to one level or another. We've never met anyone who wanted to see STD test results, so we're all sticking our heads in the sand to one degree or another and not being as safe as we reasonably could be.

We're not defending the barebacking - to us it's a crazy risk to take and wouldn't want to share that risk with anyone. (We're ending what was a fun relationship this week because they fessed up to barebacking at a party, in fact). But honestly - let's not attack it either. To each their own.

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
"Now who would bareback with a prostitute? "

I guess it's the same people who would bareback swinging.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16976 posts)
** It did not see any info if these " swingers" wore protection ** or if they were bareback.

It was a comparison of swingers (as a group) to prostitutes (as a group). So likely there were swingers and prostitutes who both used and didn't use protection.

What it shows is prostitutes (as a group) have a lower disease risk than swingers (as a group). Statistically, you're safer having unprotected sex with a prostitute than a swinger. Now who would bareback with a prostitute?

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I call it the heebeejeebies.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Lets just stay to the bareback facts...We still fuck bareback and not sick yet lol.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4928 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks