Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310882
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Start   882 to 891 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You guys are priceless. There is a super nice little book out by Jay Carter. I mention it here in an effort to augment some order on a basic level -- the task of staying on subject without insults becoming the order of the moment. D+J tried and so I will too.

Nasty People: How to Stop Being Hurt by Them Without Becoming One of Them by Jay Carter, is the book. I inherited this little book in a box of a deceased aunt's belongings and thought it was just one of those little self-help rags. Although I love motivation as a study this little book really hits the mark. It was great for my kids -- and some adults -- and helped them understand better how to deal with folks who must dominate at all costs.

It details how manipulative people degrade situations into dominance games and assert themselves dishonestly -- and points out very cleverly how close the enemy actually is. I want to say that swingers make an incredible case study in how they reshuffle dominance in the aftermath of shaking off society's conventions. They are special -- we are special -- in that respect.

I'm sorry, but after hearing the sophomoric bullshit I have heard from you guys, I offer a different way of seeing. And I am just going to do it. If you can't agree on the existence of my separate reality we will all have to watch you invalidate my message in your tired ways. I have had a lot of practice expressing myself, and it does not bother me at all that some people cannot understand what I might write. I would not expect everyone to understand -- that is not the sort of social banter I do.

I guess people will have to keep writing me like that nice couple from Pennsylvania did today about this thread:

"You'll never win an argument with someone that is an authority on everything...they just change the facts/rules to suit themselves...we like your reasoning even if you made the mistake of stating facts!"

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Awwwww Licks, you hurt my feelings, baby!

What a nice lecture about your rights, too. How cute!

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Seduction, you claimed radiant heat was much more efficient than forced air. In my several posts I took care to point out that neither held an edge in efficiency and that the only study to directly compare the two systems found forced air had a slight, insignificant edge in that study. I didn't say it, it was the study which did.

Perfect, you've called me clueless, and have put down my ability with statistics several times. Getting personal has nothing to do with logic. It was you who made the mistake calling a 1 in 200 risk a 2% risk. Why do you claim I ever said that barebacking is as safe as using a condom??? I've repeatedly said that condoms reduce the risk 90%, a figure I got from a study, not my figure. You've been putting me down for that figure...it's not mine!

Logic is dealing with the statistics, not spitting out personal put downs. If that 90% risk reduction statistic is correct, if you fuck 10 times as many people as I do using condoms that reduce that risk by a factor of ten, we each have the same risk load. That was the point I initially made.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Now perfect, aren't you a piece of work!

Why do want to gum up this person's post with your troll game? They specifically asked your category of poster not to comment in the fashion you are. They wanted input from people who were advocates of a particular way of thinking and they specifically asked folks like you NOT to degrade this discussion. And you're going to get tyrannical asserting your UBER-rightness and do it anyway? Wow that sure makes ME wet!

Last post or two you aren't into logic and not even answering questions. Why pretend you are -- it's easy to see that it is stomping in a superiority conclusion through insults that is your tack. At least I bother to put out a string of thought AS REQUESTED BY THE THREADMASTER.

And Lick. Do you fit the category of poster that hotwife requested?

Is it possible to ask you folks to STFU as per instructions at the top of the page and still be an OK person? Or do I have to agree with you about everything before that happens?

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Is this what you do when you can't debate an issue logically?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
He,he! I think I understand you entirely.

I have a good friend -- a very smart and articulate fellow -- who once looked at me as if he was serious and said to me with a straight face:

" You know there are two types of people in this world -- people who put people in one of two categories and people who don't." Then he was silent as he loved to make people wonder for a minute.

At least I gave three categories below for us all -- including you -- maybe you didn't read the post carefully. Check out that last category I listed.

And while we are paying attention, did you notice the first paragraph of what hotwife requested in putting up this thread? Does understanding that escape you, too?

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Ya, the reality catagory. You might want to give it a try sometime.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
We see which category you fall into don't we?

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
"The most dangerous way to have any kind of sex is to not screen your partners sufficiently and end up having sex with infected people. Condom or not."

Wrong again. The most dangerous would be to not screen your partners AND not wear a condom.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
"Take this further explanation as an exercise in pure logic"

That's the fucking funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17380 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Start   882 to 891 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks