Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Start   871 to 880 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I guess people will have to keep writing me like that nice couple from Pennsylvania did today about this thread:"

I'm a little surprised. Most folks in PA have the balls to say what they want in the open. I guess we have few pussies here.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Note to Self: Make sure you are in Florida on Saturday AND SUNDAY!!

:-*

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Screening would essentally be blindly dipping a 5 gallon bucket into the 50 gallon drum and then drawing from there first.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
DandJ

I'm going to try and explain this ONE more time at the most remedial level I can.

Suppose there's a 50 gallon drum filled with blue marbles. In that drum there are also a small numer of red marbles representing the swingers with STD's.

Then there are two 5 gallon buckets also filled with blue marbles. One of those buckets has 20 red marbles in it. This bucket is called the 'Bareback Bucket'.

The other 5 gallon bucket only has 2 red marbles in it. This is the 'Condom bucket.

To get an STD you need to draw TWO red marbles: first a red marble from the drum, then a red marble from one of the 5 gallon buckets.

Do you now understand now?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Ha Satan willing...I'm sure Satan doesn't take his sex willingly LOL

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
I agree that the OP requested info from bareback lovers only. However, the point that some in that category have made is that it's possible to "be safe" without condoms through proper screening, trust, etc. That assumes a few things... (1) That everything a person or couple has told you is correct and complete. (2) They have no communicable STI that you yourself do not have the same strain of. (3) Proof is given prior to every encounter, in the form of STD screening that has had ample time to prove itself complete, as many infections take time to show up on a test. (4) Their doctor ordered every test available and each was done perfectly prior to every encounter (most doctors don't test for everything unless you specifically ask for each test). (5) All STIs can be effectively tested for. The fifth assumption is problematic. HPV, in particular, is not usually tested for, and is usually seen only after the woman has an abnormal pap smear. It is a virus and has the potential to linger for the life of the person. If they display no symptoms, as is the case with many people, they may say they are "clean" and be truthful, but due to the nature of the disease no one knows for certain. Condoms, while not 100% effective (especially against HPV), do cut the risk considerably. Something like 80% of all sexually active people have it. Sorry this is total reruns for some. I have absolutely no beef with those that choose to play bareback. But to say that its possible to be safe merely by trusting people's assertions is patently false. You can't "be safe" even with condoms, but you can be "safer". I think what myself and others here are saying is that you can't deny that condom-free fucking with multiple partners is riskier behavior. Anyone that plays bareback should fully understand that risk, just like risk is understood by the larger swing community. Wouldn't want a newbie to think that their philosophy alone will protect them, condom or not. But all that said, we are all pleasure hounds. I dislike condoms and wish I could in good conscience fuck everyone without the hassle. But I choose to fuck another day, Satan willingly :)

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
DandJ

You're insulted by the truth? Oh well.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Perfect, you've picked figures from the air and then give me a lecture on statistics! I've discussed 90% and one in ten. If I've got it wrong, would you please explain how? This is the second time I've asked. Statistics is an area easy to stumble within, and I have on occasion. Statistians often disagree vehemently. I ask this because you made a claim that you were educated in the realm of statistics.

Insults are not explanations. Insults are only interesting in how they illustrate your mindset. In a discussion they are worthless.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I guess you kids are just going to have to wear condoms with all your sex partners then until you get smart enough to figure out when you don't have to. If nobody can believe anybody in your harems then that's what you will have to do.

Some of the people who prefer not to wear them are actually a lot smarter and deeper than you are -- not the reverse. I know that's hard to believe.

Just the truth, you don't have to get pissed.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Licks

Yes, I see exactly what you mean.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Start   871 to 880 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks