Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310861
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Start   861 to 870 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Luvs and I understand the risks in barebacking very well. I brought to light a study that determined that the average number of fucks with an HIV infected person needed to transmit HIV to an uninfected person barebacking is 200. It's the only recent study I'm aware of.

Barebackers attempt to reduce their risk in other ways that condom users can also utilize. Why? Because using a condom reduces the pleasure for some to the point that it simply is not sensual enough. They want sex within an order of magnitude of what they are used to with their mates, or why bother?

Barebackers tend to be older people who had their sport fucking days when HIV didn't exist. They tend to be into few partners and more intimate friendships. They tend to have vasectomies, which reduces HIV transmission. They tend to be circumsized, which reduces HIV transmission in half. They tend to have far fewer partners than condom users, which reduces risk. But condom users can also do all these things and be ten times safer.

The point is that barebackers judge their risk low enough to enjoy intimate play with a few friends or they don't play. Condom users can lower their risks even further. So why do some few of the condom users here have to play the hysteria card when barebacker do differently than they do???

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I don't care what anybody does. Wear a condom or don't. Just inform your potential partners that you don't AND be HONEST with yourself and others about the additional risks you take.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Man has this topic gone in the opposite direction of what the OP wanted. It went from what is the attraction to those that go without a condom...to who's approach is safer...then who's right and who's wrong.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
lmao!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Excuse me fellows but Rayne's post is full of the obvious.

Did you guys consider that new information or assume nobody else considered those things?

You fellows want to pretend that your relative risk is OK and the other relative risk is not. But you are too yang on it.

Your contentions here have more to do with sporting jabs, one-upsmanship and pretending you know as much as anybody else than they do medical risk. That's pretty obvious.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
M

Rayne did make a very good post. I already know that luvs can't argue the facts.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Sport fuckers and people more polyamorous are a little different.

You have your reasons to communicate the way you do -- the PA couple got their impression of you from what you wrote and they understood both points.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
confrontational.....only when somebody is bullshitting insulting..... Hey, sometimes the truth hurts troll...not even close

The angst is over delusional people rationalize the risk of bareback sex in the lifestyle.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
I got the impression they classified you as a confrontational, insulting troll and did not want to play your game with you.

All this angst over the fact that some people can advance intimacy enough to fuck some of their friends bareback with less danger than the average sport fuck.

Amazing.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
"I guess people will have to keep writing me like that nice couple from Pennsylvania did today about this thread:"

I'm a little surprised. Most folks in PA have the balls to say what they want in the open. I guess we have few pussies here.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Start   861 to 870 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks