Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... More 
Start   832 to 841 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Seduction for those very edifying studies. The one on heterosexual couples is especially interesting. A 10% infection rate I would consider surprisingly low. What I'd like to know is the time period the study covered, how long it took to reach that 10% infection rate.

The one on oral sex offers less informative because it uses the qualifier possibly. Since there are many other possible routes of infection, possibly doesn't count for much. There just isn't much info on oral sex HIV infection where it is certain to result from oral activities.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
DandJ

I think your bright enoungh to realize I wasn't questioning the statistic you provided, I was pointing out your error in interpreting that statistic.

I could be wrong.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Perfect, you've called me names over statistics on condoms but didn't offer any. There has been so much hysteria over the absolute necessity for the use of condoms but do any here know just how much safety they afford? I've been called dangerous but I'm the only one who posted actual figures on how much safer condoms are. Do any of you have actual knowledge of how much condoms reduce your risk, or do you just go on faith???

What is pathetic, what is ignorance, is calling me dangerous when I am the only one pointing out the actual danger of barebacking.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Nine, there is so much you don't know...about me.

Mike, the circumcision studies have been a hot topic in the scientific circles.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
""Nine, there are many ways to reduce the risk of getting infected with HIV. We are not talking about the risk of spreading HIV because I am not infected and assume you are not also. If I were to become infected there would be zero risk of spreading it, since I would not be swinging at all.""

Oh well I see i did not know that you apparently get tested after everyone you swing with "wait" I have to take that back all the people you meet are 'good honest barebacking folk', plus it seems by your theory that you only have only a 1 in 40,000 [or 1 in 400,000 as you said could be possible] chance of catching that (HIV) in this lifestyle....

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Circumcision as a means to reduce the risk of disease...I've heard it all now.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Ignorance is always dangerous.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sigh, I was hoping you'd display more of the Licks and Nibbles side and less of the illogical.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Perfect, I'm glad you are done. Your wrongs rang out.

Licks, it is you who have inveighed the hysteria of personal attack. I've answered each time you've said it can't be so with evidence that it can indeed be so. You haven't debated that evidence. Calling it wrong is not a debate or a discussion. Calling me dangerous is a personal attack and deals not at all with the discussion or the information.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
DandJ

I'm done. You're completely wrong, but go on believing what you want. I'll continue thinking you're uneducated.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... More 
Start   832 to 841 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks