Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... More 
Start   811 to 820 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nine, I grew up on a farm and shoveled my share of it. Thing is manure gets mixed with piss and that's what we had to shovel. We called it shis. What you dish out reminds me of...

Lady Seduction, being mature means you've lived through more than a few trying and scary times and because of it know who you are. Barebacking doesn't reduce us to quivering with fear because it's neither trying nor scary. We've actually done it. More than once with ourselves. Cum is not gross, it's delicious.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
"They want to preach to us that we are dangerous and the nearest thing to Satan."

well I guess we got it all wrong then and it must not be dangerous and the part about being more mature ha ha ha bareback folks are more like manure :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Kicks, the topic above is all about bareback. If you don't want discussion about bareback, what are you doing here???

Altplay, most of those who follow the bareback threads aren't barebackers. They want to preach to us that we are dangerous and the nearest thing to Satan.

The comment about us being among the more mature on SLS is true, but in more ways than one. :)

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
OH NO - NOT ANOTHER BAREBACK DISCUSSION (tennis match?)

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
altplay, as members of this free republic taking risks such as you take is your right. It is also my right to say no thank you, which is what we would do. I am happy that you have never been caught. But I have a friend who has incurable herpes from one fling quite a few years ago. She has had to inform every lover since her diagnosis about this and it is horrible for her. Am I saying you will get sick? Nope. Am I saying condoms are salvation? No. But I'll tell you, I will do what I can to protect myself. Sans condom does feel better, you are right...but I'll take the condom, thank you very much.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Ok I guess I can post since the wife and I bareback only. Of course the condom crowd either can't read or they can't stand the fact that some of us don't buy their hype. My wife really has a latex allergy (chokes up and can't get her breath) That aside we know there are non-latex condoms but we both prefer the feel of skin on skin. If thats a problem for someone else then happy hunting Elmer. I don't drink but wound up with cirrhosis of the liver. I don't smoke but have emphysemia. Go figure! Served in the Navy 1972-1975 and never caught anything, been swinging since 1975 and still haven't. I just got a clean set of tests back. Our feelings are know your risks and take your chances.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Hey Erica, I will still respect you the morning after :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
"Republicans make poor sex partners."

Quite possibly the most ignorant statment I've seen on these forums yet (though I do intentionally stay away from the poltics forum for just that very reason).

Why is it that liberals feel perfectly free to be ignorant, arrogant, and horribly predjudicial, but then accuse everyone that doesn't think like them (which is to say, thinks critically) as being all the above and therefore somehow inherently evil? (rhetorical question)

I guess republicans don't ever wear 'risque' clothing, stand out in a crowd, head-bang, or wear ankle bracelets or toe-rings (as a striaght male, that is) either, huh? lol

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Yes but wasn't that study uncircumcised men to acquire HIV during sex with women ??

also read that scientists don't know yet whether male circumcision can also provide protection for female partners.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
From the New England Journal of Medicine: "In a radical departure from earlier strategies, public health officials are now arguing that circumcision of men should be a key weapon in the fight against infection with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in Africa. Recent studies have shown that circumcision reduces infection rates by 50 to 60% among heterosexual African men. Experts estimate that more than 3 million lives could be saved in sub-Saharan Africa alone if the procedure becomes widely used."

"Then, in 2002, Bertran Auvert, professor of public health at the University of Versailles, launched one of the first randomized, controlled trials of circumcision in Orange Farm, South Africa, a community with a low rate of circumcision and a high prevalence of HIV infection. After the 12-month interim analysis, the data and safety monitoring board decided to stop the trial. The data were clear: circumcision reduced the rate of HIV infection among heterosexual men by 60%.1"

"Since then, two other randomized, controlled clinical trials in Kenya and Uganda have confirmed the results from South Africa.2,3 Both were stopped early because of overwhelmingly positive results. The research teams thought it was unethical to require men in the control group to wait 24 months before undergoing circumcision. A few men had already obtained off-protocol circumcisions, but since the study results were released, the demand has skyrocketed. "We have three operating rooms running every day," said Ronald Gray, lead author on the Ugandan study and professor at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. "We have done about 1000 surgeries in 3 months — after completing all of the surgeries for trial participants."

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... More 
Start   811 to 820 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks