Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... More 
Start   811 to 820 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Erica, I will still respect you the morning after :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
"Republicans make poor sex partners."

Quite possibly the most ignorant statment I've seen on these forums yet (though I do intentionally stay away from the poltics forum for just that very reason).

Why is it that liberals feel perfectly free to be ignorant, arrogant, and horribly predjudicial, but then accuse everyone that doesn't think like them (which is to say, thinks critically) as being all the above and therefore somehow inherently evil? (rhetorical question)

I guess republicans don't ever wear 'risque' clothing, stand out in a crowd, head-bang, or wear ankle bracelets or toe-rings (as a striaght male, that is) either, huh? lol

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Yes but wasn't that study uncircumcised men to acquire HIV during sex with women ??

also read that scientists don't know yet whether male circumcision can also provide protection for female partners.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
From the New England Journal of Medicine: "In a radical departure from earlier strategies, public health officials are now arguing that circumcision of men should be a key weapon in the fight against infection with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in Africa. Recent studies have shown that circumcision reduces infection rates by 50 to 60% among heterosexual African men. Experts estimate that more than 3 million lives could be saved in sub-Saharan Africa alone if the procedure becomes widely used."

"Then, in 2002, Bertran Auvert, professor of public health at the University of Versailles, launched one of the first randomized, controlled trials of circumcision in Orange Farm, South Africa, a community with a low rate of circumcision and a high prevalence of HIV infection. After the 12-month interim analysis, the data and safety monitoring board decided to stop the trial. The data were clear: circumcision reduced the rate of HIV infection among heterosexual men by 60%.1"

"Since then, two other randomized, controlled clinical trials in Kenya and Uganda have confirmed the results from South Africa.2,3 Both were stopped early because of overwhelmingly positive results. The research teams thought it was unethical to require men in the control group to wait 24 months before undergoing circumcision. A few men had already obtained off-protocol circumcisions, but since the study results were released, the demand has skyrocketed. "We have three operating rooms running every day," said Ronald Gray, lead author on the Ugandan study and professor at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. "We have done about 1000 surgeries in 3 months — after completing all of the surgeries for trial participants."

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
A report from the Journal of Infectious Diseases: CDC researcher Lee Warner and colleagues looked at black men living in Baltimore and found that 10% of those who were at high risk of HIV and were circumcised had the virus, compared with 22% of those who were not circumcised. According to the report, "Circumcision was associated with substantially reduced HIV risk in patients with known HIV exposure, suggesting that results of other studies demonstrating reduced HIV risk for circumcision among heterosexual men likely can be generalized to the U.S. context."

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Mike, that is a site that defines the word biased. Try this one at the CDC: http : // www . cdc . gov / Hiv / resources / factsheets / circumcision . htm (delete the spaces)

Here is the summary: Male circumcision has been associated with a lower risk for HIV infection in international observational studies and in three randomized controlled clinical trials. It is possible, but not yet adequately assessed, that male circumcision could reduce male-to-female transmission of HIV, although probably to a lesser extent than female-to-male transmission. Male circumcision has also been associated with a number of other health benefits. Although there are risks to male circumcision, serious complications are rare. Accordingly, male circumcision, together with other prevention interventions, could play an important role in HIV prevention in settings similar to those of the clinical trials."

Those randomized clinical trials divided men into groups randomly of those who were to be circumcised and those who were not. The studies found: "...men who had been circumcised had a 76% (South Africa), 60% (Kenya), and 55% (Uganda) reduction in risk for HIV infection compared with those who were not circumcised."

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
If the kids weren't going with us we would be spending the week inside with you two.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
STill working on it DeLina. L wants to go in July but I really don't want to be in Fla in July. We're trying to find a good week

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
lol.

You two hotties certainley made my day.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
You 2 are going to give me a big head....to go along with the hard on you already gave me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... More 
Start   811 to 820 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks