Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I keep typing badly, I feel like an idiot now.

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
soory about my bad spelling on last post

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well replying to your statement we use condoms and the people we use them with are usually people we really have gotten to know and the real reason i posted it is because i dont hardly know anyone out there that is completely safe so if we practice dental dams and condoms we would be as safe as possible but others who claim to practice safe sex are not completely including us. So when I say we practice safe sex we have used dental damns and condoms what I meant is there were a couple times we were guilty of not practicing safe sex using dental damns.

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
and yes TrooperandPirate... you took my cherry to the site.... now, we "gotta give your prize" when/where ya like it....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I don't think kissing someone or oral is in the same arena as a dick inside a pussy or ass with no condom....

and, stats... their for my ass.... your chances of getting an STD or HIV from someone who has it, is 50%!!! It's like red/black roullette.... w/o the 0. You're either going to get it or not.... don't give me that stat stuff. If you ask anyone with it, they can tell you that they didn't have sex with the suspected person 200 times. Once is all it takes. Would you jump off a bridge with or w/o a bunjee cord? Would you fly with a drunk or sober pilot?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Wow, now I am more confused you claim to practice safe sex but then contradict yourself by say doing oral is not practicing safe sex ? So why use condoms at all, in your claim it seems that people that have bareback anal/vaginal sex are at the same risk as someone whom performs oral............

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Well I have one comment many want you to use condoms but still give oral and recieve without. Sorry but its bodily fluid so everyone whom uses condoms for penetration who claim they practice safe sex are not any safer than those who bareback because they have unprotected oral. So basically everyone whom swings barebacks. Sorry but its the truth. We practice safe sex to but are guilty of oral.

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
8, you posted many defensive assumptions about how unsafe barebacking is. What are the facts on safety? How dangerous is barebacking actually? Some of us posting here in the bareback forum have tried to quantify that. As in studies show that the risk of getting HIV fucking a person infected with HIV bareback is one in 200. The risk of meeting an infected person in the swinging world is one in 1,000, one in 10,000, one in 15,000? Of course if you've fucked 1,000 people then you've increased your risks. Most of us haven't.

As to the other less deadly STD's, you likely are infected with herpes and HPV just as we all are. Check out the CDC site for the figures, they have been posted here. I've never seen gonnorhea, and it's curable, so it's less of a threat. You can get virtually all the STD's (save for HIV, very, very rare, almost impossible) going down on an infected person. I'm not about to use dental dams or condoms for that pleasure. I think 99% of those here don't either. That is a form of barebacking.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
welcome to the forums 8inchcable...........{hee hee nailed a forum virgin}

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Oh, my, my, my....

I'm new here, and went to the beginning of the thread.... so forgive the "long-ness", or length of this post....

but, first, I gotta comment on one thing that jumped off the pc screen....

"one day you will realize that you don't have to wear condoms..." - not verbatum, but to that effect-- yeah, I won't be pissing fire..... and looking like a stupid teenager in the clinic. Will your "quality screening" show you who has herpes, gonnorhea (spelling...)? Have you ever screened one that admitted to having a case of something.

the ppl that don't like condoms, will never understand the reason, rationale, and reality of why, us who do -- v.s. their likes of the physical "better feeling" they get from bareback sex.

I was reading the old posts hey, I'm new here).... and I just saw the defensive stance of those that go bareback have against rational, common sense. Granted, it's hard to find someone that used rubbers 100% of the time, but those that use them on a regular basis/"most of the time", know w/o a doubt the chances you take by "looking at someone's quality". A skinny person, with a cough, who scratches or grinds their teeth, and arm tracks could be completely disease free, and that guy driving the Mercedes, making $100K could have the dirtiest dick in the club.

Ppl, in my oppinion, as they get older, they take more risks in sex/swinging, sayin hey, I've lived my life... I'm rolling the dice more often, while the younge ones have more at stake, and want to protect it. It's like anythig that anyone does, even knowingly that it is risky or wrong, can convince themselves (only thememselves) with some bullshit justification.....

Even a junkie, crackhead, wife-beater, even a child molester will in their mind, justify what they do as being right... or not wrong or dangerous.

Don't say the condom wearers are scared, niave, etc..

Just say that you enjoy skin/skin sex and not latex. Hell, who doesn't, you don't need a full erection when you want to go that 3rd time, like you need to put a condom on..... but, 20 mins is not worth trading 20 of your years.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks