Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310791
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... More 
Start   791 to 800 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"One in 200 is an average. Conceivably it could happen the first time if all the conditions were perfect"

WOW I am surprised you admitted that it could happen ! :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Oh yes, as far as oral sex. It is considered as safe as penetration with a condom on. That means oral sex bareback is generally considered to have the same risks as fucking with a condom on. And a condom is considered to reduce risks of fucking 10 times over bareback. That means having sex with ten people using condoms is the same risk factor as barebacking one person without.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
8, you are misinformed about the risk of HIV transmission. It is not 50%, it is not roulette. It is not one in six, not one in ten. The best figures are far less than that. One in 200 is the one that's backed up with real evidence.

One in 200 is an average. Conceivably it could happen the first time if all the conditions were perfect. But that is not what happens in the real. HIV requires repeated acts in order to transmit enough virus to evade out bodies' immune systems. This is what most people do not understand about HIV.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Guilty as well for not using connies and dams for oral sex. Yet, for penetration is an absolute must...apparently not as careful as we would like to be and we know it. The only fall back factor is a strong screening process...and then again, that is not an absolute either!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I keep typing badly, I feel like an idiot now.

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
soory about my bad spelling on last post

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well replying to your statement we use condoms and the people we use them with are usually people we really have gotten to know and the real reason i posted it is because i dont hardly know anyone out there that is completely safe so if we practice dental dams and condoms we would be as safe as possible but others who claim to practice safe sex are not completely including us. So when I say we practice safe sex we have used dental damns and condoms what I meant is there were a couple times we were guilty of not practicing safe sex using dental damns.

Jackson WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
and yes TrooperandPirate... you took my cherry to the site.... now, we "gotta give your prize" when/where ya like it....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I don't think kissing someone or oral is in the same arena as a dick inside a pussy or ass with no condom....

and, stats... their for my ass.... your chances of getting an STD or HIV from someone who has it, is 50%!!! It's like red/black roullette.... w/o the 0. You're either going to get it or not.... don't give me that stat stuff. If you ask anyone with it, they can tell you that they didn't have sex with the suspected person 200 times. Once is all it takes. Would you jump off a bridge with or w/o a bunjee cord? Would you fly with a drunk or sober pilot?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Wow, now I am more confused you claim to practice safe sex but then contradict yourself by say doing oral is not practicing safe sex ? So why use condoms at all, in your claim it seems that people that have bareback anal/vaginal sex are at the same risk as someone whom performs oral............

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... More 
Start   791 to 800 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks