Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nine.... age has nothing to do with knowing or hearing of car accidents. Ever driven in Saudi Arabia... I have, and there's lots of accidents. How about Naples, Itay or India or Turkey. Take someone from there, or your avg Nascar drivier, or police officer from ANYWHERE, and a younger one in age would surely KNOW more of more car accidents than you.... age doesn't always factor into everything.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I was going to address that too, Nine. My age does not have anything to do with other people I know and whether they have been in an accident. I know people from age 18 to 76, who drive. And only a handful over the years have been in car accidents.

Thank you, D and J, for replying to my curiosity for the reason you don't like condoms.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
"You're younger than I, which is why you know fewer who have been in accidents"

so now your saying since you are older you have more knowledge then us younger folk ? Also your still spinning statistics..........

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Seduction, do you feel most who contact you are into feeling, connecting sex? Oh, you thought I was talking about you? I'm talking about the averages here.

We have a high level of connection we're looking for and many here talk about limiting their feelings and how they don't like attachments to those they swing with.

That's why we don't play often. But we do play with ourselves. Bareback.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Seduction, you keep getting me mixed up with others. I'm not the one who discussed screening in detail. I'm the one who came up with the statistic that condoms reduce risk 10 times. I don't say others should bareback. I try to deliineate the actual risks of barebacking, because I want to know. Remember, I bareback, so it is important to me. It doesn't seem as important to you since you don't pay attention to what I've said.

I said if condom users fuck ten times as many people as those who bareback, both have equal risk. Perfect says that is incorrect, but didn't detail my mistake in statistics. I'm the one citing statistics while others talk about Russian roulette and dicks falling off.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
You're younger than I, which is why you know fewer who have been in accidents. Do you understand those figures? One in 30,000. You are much more likely to die in an auto accident than by HIV. Seat belts should be much more important to you than condoms.

Condoms reduce risk and they reduce feeling by about the same amount. For us, swinging with condoms is not worth the sex. It's so so sex. We don't do so so sex. We'd rather not swing. And we don't much, because not many here are into feeling sex, connecting sex. There seems more an emphasis on quantity sex.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Maybe Russian Roulette was not the best example. I know many people that have never been in a car accident. Now, what if a person were to meet that 1 in 30,000- was it?- that had HIV, but did not know it yet, and they had sex, and the conditions were right- and I don't mean ulcerations that are visible. How many people want to have unprotected sex until they reach that one person who is infected? And I am not trying to change barebacker's minds, I am just curious as to the reasoning behind the decision.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Perfect, you've repeated that comment but never backed it up. Repetition seems to be your substitute for reason.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
PD, you made the perceptive statement that not all people die from HIV. In fact HIV gets less deadly everyday. Yet you compare barebacking to Russian roulette where if you lose the roulette you likely die. HIV itself is not comparable to Russian roulette. Barebacking is so much less comparable that you lose all credibility by comparing it.

Russian roulette is one in six. Barebacking is something on the order of 1 in 10,000 to 30,000 of catching HIV, which is itself is not a death sentence. Barebacking is much more comparable to driving, where, as in barebacking, an accident doesn't mean death. However the risk of an accident is far greater in driving than HIV in barebacking, as is the risk of death. The risk of an accident driving is over 50% in a lifetime. I'm virtually the only person I know who hasn't been in a serious auto accident.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
" And a condom is considered to reduce risks of fucking 10 times over bareback. That means having sex with ten people using condoms is the same risk factor as barebacking one person without. "

You still need a lesson in statistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks