Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 930   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not saying anything about being killed. People don't always die from HIV. They die after getting full blown AIDS. One can compare barebacking to Russian Roulette, if one wants to. It may happen, it may not, but it does not mean it willl NEVER happen to a person who barebacks just because they think they have taken all other precautions.

I was in a car accident, with no seatbelt on, and just happened to get broadsided by a vehicle twice its size. My zygomatic arch- under my eye- got broken by the rearview mirror, my knee got shattered by the dashboard, and my heel broke in half. I did not die, but it was damned inconvenient.

Am I saying- oh- everyone wear their seatbelts, this might happen to you? No, but it COULD happen. And you are more likely to meet the rearview mirror with your face without a seatbelt.

I'm not saying everyone wear a condom either, but without, it COULD happen. It's a neverending, circular discussion.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
PD, how many people have been killed in an auto accident the first time they drove a car? It's safe to say many more than got HIV the first time they barebacked. Still, not many of us were killed the first time we drove a car.

What are those perfect conditions for getting HIV from barebacking? A heavily ulcered penis and a heavily ulcered vagina, with those ulcers being raw and bleeding. Not likely anyone would fuck with those conditions.

What ifs are meaningless. The topic of this thread is what is. Why not deal with a real idea of the risks rather than fantasy fears of what if?

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Well, I wonder how many people with HIV got it after that first barebacking under conceivably perfect conditions. All it takes is that one person, even if one has barebacked many times before.

I remember my friend and his girlfriend. He was a virgin, she was his first girlfriend, and she was going to start the pill, but, well, she got pregnant before she started it. Conditions were perfect, and he became a father at age fifteen. Not the same risk factors, but the conditions and timing were right.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
Oh Nine, you'd be surprised by much more of what exists in real life!

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
"One in 200 is an average. Conceivably it could happen the first time if all the conditions were perfect"

WOW I am surprised you admitted that it could happen ! :)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Oh yes, as far as oral sex. It is considered as safe as penetration with a condom on. That means oral sex bareback is generally considered to have the same risks as fucking with a condom on. And a condom is considered to reduce risks of fucking 10 times over bareback. That means having sex with ten people using condoms is the same risk factor as barebacking one person without.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
8, you are misinformed about the risk of HIV transmission. It is not 50%, it is not roulette. It is not one in six, not one in ten. The best figures are far less than that. One in 200 is the one that's backed up with real evidence.

One in 200 is an average. Conceivably it could happen the first time if all the conditions were perfect. But that is not what happens in the real. HIV requires repeated acts in order to transmit enough virus to evade out bodies' immune systems. This is what most people do not understand about HIV.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Guilty as well for not using connies and dams for oral sex. Yet, for penetration is an absolute must...apparently not as careful as we would like to be and we know it. The only fall back factor is a strong screening process...and then again, that is not an absolute either!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I keep typing badly, I feel like an idiot now.

Jackson WI

Username hidden
(4 posts)
soory about my bad spelling on last post

Jackson WI

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 930   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks