Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe Russian Roulette was not the best example. I know many people that have never been in a car accident. Now, what if a person were to meet that 1 in 30,000- was it?- that had HIV, but did not know it yet, and they had sex, and the conditions were right- and I don't mean ulcerations that are visible. How many people want to have unprotected sex until they reach that one person who is infected? And I am not trying to change barebacker's minds, I am just curious as to the reasoning behind the decision.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Perfect, you've repeated that comment but never backed it up. Repetition seems to be your substitute for reason.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
PD, you made the perceptive statement that not all people die from HIV. In fact HIV gets less deadly everyday. Yet you compare barebacking to Russian roulette where if you lose the roulette you likely die. HIV itself is not comparable to Russian roulette. Barebacking is so much less comparable that you lose all credibility by comparing it.

Russian roulette is one in six. Barebacking is something on the order of 1 in 10,000 to 30,000 of catching HIV, which is itself is not a death sentence. Barebacking is much more comparable to driving, where, as in barebacking, an accident doesn't mean death. However the risk of an accident is far greater in driving than HIV in barebacking, as is the risk of death. The risk of an accident driving is over 50% in a lifetime. I'm virtually the only person I know who hasn't been in a serious auto accident.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
" And a condom is considered to reduce risks of fucking 10 times over bareback. That means having sex with ten people using condoms is the same risk factor as barebacking one person without. "

You still need a lesson in statistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16849 posts)
Yeah, you really can't compare the dangers of driving and the dangers of barebacking. The statistics would be different- and I suck at math, ha.

If you are having casual sex, and have not known the person long enough to trust them with your life (and even if you have known them for a long time, can you trust them with your life?), wearing a condom is always a good idea:)

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Great, so you’ve spun statistics and you make it sound like driving is more dangerous than an putting your dick in anything that moves. Anyways, I prefer driving over STDs and my dick falling off.

Yes, the chance of catching HIV sounds so low… but what if that one person is you?? Numbers mean nothing when you're the one dying.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I'm not saying anything about being killed. People don't always die from HIV. They die after getting full blown AIDS. One can compare barebacking to Russian Roulette, if one wants to. It may happen, it may not, but it does not mean it willl NEVER happen to a person who barebacks just because they think they have taken all other precautions.

I was in a car accident, with no seatbelt on, and just happened to get broadsided by a vehicle twice its size. My zygomatic arch- under my eye- got broken by the rearview mirror, my knee got shattered by the dashboard, and my heel broke in half. I did not die, but it was damned inconvenient.

Am I saying- oh- everyone wear their seatbelts, this might happen to you? No, but it COULD happen. And you are more likely to meet the rearview mirror with your face without a seatbelt.

I'm not saying everyone wear a condom either, but without, it COULD happen. It's a neverending, circular discussion.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
PD, how many people have been killed in an auto accident the first time they drove a car? It's safe to say many more than got HIV the first time they barebacked. Still, not many of us were killed the first time we drove a car.

What are those perfect conditions for getting HIV from barebacking? A heavily ulcered penis and a heavily ulcered vagina, with those ulcers being raw and bleeding. Not likely anyone would fuck with those conditions.

What ifs are meaningless. The topic of this thread is what is. Why not deal with a real idea of the risks rather than fantasy fears of what if?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Well, I wonder how many people with HIV got it after that first barebacking under conceivably perfect conditions. All it takes is that one person, even if one has barebacked many times before.

I remember my friend and his girlfriend. He was a virgin, she was his first girlfriend, and she was going to start the pill, but, well, she got pregnant before she started it. Conditions were perfect, and he became a father at age fifteen. Not the same risk factors, but the conditions and timing were right.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Oh Nine, you'd be surprised by much more of what exists in real life!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks