Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310762
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   762 to 771 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And before anyone asks, I could not have warned her potential partners, because I did not know them. I told her she should be honest though.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
So, just because I am 10+ years younger than Dand J, I guess this means I have no way of knowing people of all different age groups that may or may not have been in a car accident. My grandfather had a car accident when he was about 80. My cousin's son and his best friend were killed in a car accident when they were 17. They were killed in 2002. I had my accident at age 24.

Just because people choose to wear condoms does not mean that they just go screw people they meet in the local sex toy shop, lol. People who wear condoms "screen" others too. But screen all you want, people do lie. I had a friend who has herpes, and she never had an outbreak, found out she had it when she gave it to her girlfriend. Even after she found out, and she and the woman ended things, she was not always honest in her subsequent relationships.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Even people who only wear condoms sometines are less likely to be infected than those who never where condoms.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"You're younger than I, which is why you know fewer who have been in accidents"

First off 8inchcable I was just quoting DandJ on this comment above it was not my statement, he thinks since he has been driving for some 43 years he knows of more accident victims which in no way he can prove.

"I want information."

on this comment DandJ it just seems you want to read and believe your 'own' information.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Perfect, you are making assumptions not made within these studies and offering your beliefs as if they had the validity of studies. First the assumption that you are fucking only condom wearers is an assumption. They wear condoms with those who insist on them, yes, but you would be amazed at how many who say they are condom wearers don't when with barebackers.

So your assumption that condom wearers meet only condom wearers simply is wrong as detailed above. That condom wearers reduce their chances of meeting an infected person is a belief, not a statistic. Could you offer a study that investigates that rather than only your belief?

You seem not to understand the difference between belief and studies, belief and statistics. Assumptions and beliefs are tested through studies, not accepted as true because you want it to be true. Testing assumptions is the say of science. Basing on belief is the way of religion.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
"Why don't you offer studies I'm not aware of??? "

I'm using the studies you are aware of. The difference is I'm interpreting the statistics correctly and you are not.

If you and I both fucked the same infected woman, you once and me 10 times then you're interpretation of the statistic is correct. It is the ONLY scenario where your interpretation is correct.

Why can't you get that through your head????????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
you are sooo dense

"You believe that barebackers are more likely to engage in sex with infected people than condom wearers."

Noooooooooooooo. I believe that barebackers in the lifestyle are more likely to become infected because they have a greater risk of getting infected.

THINK about it.

"Actually the opposite is more likely to be true."

ROFLMAO!!! How can you be so careless as to write something like that.

"Condom wearers, as you have so clearly demonstrated, believe they are much safer than the ten times figure arrived at by studies"

They are more than 10 times safer because they only have a 10% chance of getting infected IF they happen to have sex with an infected person. Most condom wearers only fuck other condom wearers who are equally as unlikely to be infected.

THINK

, "and you even believe that because you wear condoms, somehow, you will meet fewer infected people in your fucking."

ABSOLUTELY!

"Of course this has nothing to do with statistics or with reality."

It has EVERYTHING to do with REALITY. You really should try it sometime.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Hmm, the age thing. I've been driving for over forty three years. PD, you've been driving for ? 8, you've been driving for ? But less than forty three years. So you can't understand why having driven more years than you I might know more people who have had accidents than you do?

8, I specifically detailed why I don't care for condoms. But what has that to do with the studies on risks? Why don't you offer studies I'm not aware of??? I'm interested in learning about the risks. After all I bareback, so risks are more important to me than to you. And if you want to bring money into this, I'm not interested. I want information.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Perfect, finally you've clearly explained your perception of statistics: "...I believe that those willing to engage in unprotected sex in a lfestyle of multiple partners have a higher probablility of being infected." Beliefs aren't statistics. We were talking statistics.

You believe that barebackers are more likely to engage in sex with infected people than condom wearers. Actually the opposite is more likely to be true. Condom wearers, as you have so clearly demonstrated, believe they are much safer than the ten times figure arrived at by studies, and you even believe that because you wear condoms, somehow, you will meet fewer infected people in your fucking. Of course this has nothing to do with statistics or with reality. This is your belief.

Statistics is math, and 1/10 times 10 equals one. If condom wearers have 1/10 the risk of barebackers and they fuck ten times as many people, they have the same risk = 1. If barebackers fuck 1/10 the number of people and have 10 times the risk, their risk is the same = 1.

Beliefs aren't statistics aren't math. Stick to math, Perfect.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Thanks for explaining it much better than I could, perf.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   762 to 771 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks