Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   762 to 771 of 953   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You really need to go away.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
""I said if condom users fuck ten times as many people as those who bareback, both have equal risk. Perfect says that is incorrect"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
"I'm not the one who discussed screening in detail. I'm the one who came up with the statistic that condoms reduce risk 10 times. "

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
DandJ (I think I know what the intitials stand for, you don't need 'and' between them)

4 days ago in this thread you wrote:

"Seduction, you keep getting me mixed up with others. I'm not the one who discussed screening in detail. I'm the one who came up with the statistic that condoms reduce risk 10 times. I don't say others should bareback. I try to deliineate the actual risks of barebacking, because I want to know. Remember, I bareback, so it is important to me. It doesn't seem as important to you since you don't pay attention to what I've said. "

"I said if condom users fuck ten times as many people as those who bareback, both have equal risk. Perfect says that is incorrect, but didn't detail my mistake in statistics. I'm the one citing statistics while others talk about Russian roulette and dicks falling off."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
Perfect, it's about time you actually read what I write. As to the likelihood of meeting an infected person, I've posted the figure of 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 30,000, depending on the study. Never did I say one in ten. You said that.

As to the likelihood of becoming infected from a single encounter with an infected person, the only study I've found came up with a one in two hundred chance. That means on average, two hundred fucks with an infected person before becoming infected.

You've really hit an impasse with ten times and one in ten.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(974 posts)
If you wanna characterize satire as saying zip, then I will spell it out. I think that you well know that my position in this debate is pretty much in alignment with M's as expressed right below - for the record.

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
"Nine, exactly right, the more you fuck, the more you risk."

well now we got that part in agreement, how old are these so-called statistics ??

you know there are plenty people out there that do not and/or have not got tested, if more did wouldn't that change the study?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Are you trying to have us believe that if you fuck 10 people one of those will be infected and if I fuck 100 people that 10 of those will be infected???

THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR STATISTIC IS ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about the chance of being infected SHOULD we have and encounter with an infected person!

If you have encounters with 10 infected people it's likely that you will be infected. If I have encounters with 90 infected people it's likely that I will be infected even though I wear a condom.

PLEASE stop posting that you can have encounters with 1/10 the number of condom wearers and have the same risk.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
"That means that if seatbeat use reduces death by ten times per miles driven"

That's NOT what the statistic is about!!!!! Your statistic is NOT about the risk of being infected with each sexual encounter IT'S ABOUT THE RISK OF BEING INFECTED DURING AN ENCOUNTER WITH AN INFECTED PERSON.

HOLY SHIT!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
OMG!!

It's amazing the length people will go to justify their careless actions. You can't the math and you have ZERO understanding of statistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   762 to 771 of 953   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks