Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well it is about how it feels, We cannot stand rubbers, If the guy has one on that is not having the sensual feelings. Its like your in high school fucking and hoping you do not get her Preg. We both love the bare feeling not just me, Tana says its not even close to having good sex if the guy has a rubber on, We both know that wearing a condom does not in any way guarantee you will not get something, So to us if it was that much of a worry to us we would not fuck others,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Why do the bareback folks constantly bring up how much they like it? This really isn't what the topic is. I don't think anyone here would take issue with that. Those of us who insist on condoms don't do it because we *like* them. If we felt safe doing away with them, we would in a heartbeat with probably not an exception among us.

Now, if you're making the argument that we're deluding ourselves as to how much protection we're really getting... well... that can be debated.

OK I guess I must revise this - it seems the original post was asking why people like it. It MUST have been a woman who asked. Some women don't care, but I don't know ANY guys who like wearing them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
M&M what you say is so true. We play bareback most of the times. It is because the way it feels to us both. The wife likes the feel of a man cumming in her and how warm and wet it feels. She also swallows as she enjoys watching a guys eyes roll back in their head as she milks them dry. We will play with other couples with condoms if the want it that way but for us bareback is a lot more fun for the both of us. And that is why we are here to play and enjoy ourselves.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
M&M Thank you, That is what we have been saying from day 1, Some I guess think its ok to eat pussy suck dick and anything but fuck with no rubber, We feel same that if people are that worried, why even swing? Wife here also loves to feel the cum flowing in her and she swallows, But we still only play bare and have had zero problems.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Get real! With the way swingers play condoms are not doing anything to protect you. That is unless you put on on each finger, your penis, and your tongue. Every time we have been sucked into using condoms fingers and tongues have been in and out of both wives without ever slowing down. It's like no one ever considers the possibility of transmitting something by way of anything but penis vaginal intercourse. If we even suspect someone of having anything we don't touch them period. If your that concerned about catching something then you probably should re-think being in the swingers scene all together. To answer the original question neither of us like them. I because with out that skin to skin feeling - what's the point? Her because she loves to feel the warm gush of cum inside of her. M&M

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In a perfect world..... But this one is imperfect. We won't be doing bareback and gloryholes. Getting to know people beforehand and earning mutual trust is important for us too. Couples are preferred for several reasons. One big one is that it is unlikely that just one has an STI. Herpes is an example. While it is possible that one could be an unexpressive carrier, completely oblivious to such an infection, that individual's spouse/partner would almost certainly have it too and would probably have had it manifest symptoms. They would know that have it.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Thank you Jo and same to yall Have a great new year also,

Mickey and Tana

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Limiting the number of your playmates is a wise move.

Merry Christmas – and may Santa (or one of his helpers) make your holidays jolly.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We understand and thats why we have very few we play with regular

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Mickey,

You may test clean. You may even test clean for herpes – although standard VD panels don’t usually include a herpes test.

But, if you’ve had sex with more than a few people, it’s likely that at least one of them had herpes.

More sexual partners = more partners with herpes.

George

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks