Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Could be a see through mirror?"

Some should be stenciled with "Warning: Objects in mirror are loonier than they appear"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Carrie and I are collecting social security while we're mooning people!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I have mooned, with Sed before. I can assure you, that is her ass. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Internet gold!

Pure gold, I tell ya!

I showed it to hubby. He laughed, then said:

It is my sincere hope that neither yours nor my dad become like that when they reach his age!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Seriously, HavingFunTogether?

Give this a try!

1. Go to a mirror. 2. Raise left hand. 3. Report back which hand rehtegoTnuFgnivaH raises.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
LOL! Priceless!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Wow, that's amazing. HFT - do you understand the concept of how mirrors work? That the image in the mirror is reflected? Wow, just wow.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
"We get to know them well"

Mickey a little while ago if I recall correctly, you posted about your wife having sex with a guy without your knowledge. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even after you found out, she did it again. You've spent many years with your wife and it seems that you didn't really know her. What makes you think that you can get to know another couple that you'd trust them to tell you the truth?

And what does getting to know others well mean? How long and what exactly do you do to get to know strangers "that" well?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
roc_em we feel the same way, We also realize that playing with anyone other than each other with or without a rubber is a chance we take, Hence we get to know people we play with well and we figure if we gona do it anyway? We fuck bare thats our preference and those we play with have the same "=) Wife says theres nothing like the feeling of a hot load of seed filling her up.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Source: cdc. gov/std/prevention/default.htm

Abstinence Vaccination Mutual monogamy Reduced number of sex partners Condoms

If we take a look at the order and verbiage used by the CDC recommendation, an item that seems to be forgotten too often comes to light.

The last recommendation is the use of condoms. This indicates to me this is basically the last resort protection. This is supported by the verbiage used in the mutual monogamy. It is stated that both partners must be certain they are uninfected; open conversation is required.

There is one thing that we can all easily do to make this lifestyle safer -- get tested, know our current status, and honestly share any change in status with our friends. Promoting testing and honesty, in my opinion, seems to be overlooked much too often.

Regardless of any other preference (gangbangs, anal, bareback, etc) getting tested and sharing sacrifices nothing at all and protects the most.

Condoms as an additional layer of protection is certainly advisable, but should not be a substitute for someone being to cheap or lazy to get tested.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks