Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That too. Lifestyles Skyn, which are non-Latex, do come in large size, perfect apparently for the guy with whom you are playing. (We found it fully coving 9 thick inches fine.) CVS clearanced them out recently, so they may be a little harder to locate, but Amazon should have them.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
The newer Natural Astroglide is different from the old original formulation. The older one, with parabens etc, was a little irritating. The natural formulation is comfortable. If you have rubbing, just add a little more lube. Other than that, maybe its a matter of technique and position.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I (we) are having the same problem. We party with a married male and use condoms. My problem is I get rubbed raw with them on the inside no matter what kind. As I said he is married but his wife knows he is swinging. My husband is leaving it up to me to decide if I want to go bare or not. Our partner is a very nice man and seems to be up front. I do oral with no protection. My question is Do any of the ladies have this same problemwith being rubbed? I use also Astroglide. When we party my husband does not use a condom when we are with him. I like bareback but I do not want anything else also. He is 9" and a little thicker than my husband but I do not think that is the problem. He says he is involved with a small group of people and does not party a lot. Any ideas may help. Vicki

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
It's a shame, but not worth the risk. To get to the point of being with individuals who are adequately trusted to go bareback is a goal, because it is different wrapped than unwrapped, especially considering both oral and vaginal sex. Until then, the non-latex Skyn condoms with the natural (no parabens) Astroglide lube is fine for fun with a lot fewer worries.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
This really is a very important question and something we think and talk about all the time. My rule of thumb is, if I don't know the person well, has to be a condom. I don't like them but I won't take a risky chance. If I know the person and their habits are good, no condom. When I suck a cock I want to taste cock, not latex. When I fuck a guy I know, no condom. Just to be safe, I want the cum on my pussy or breasts, not inside. Hubby agrees with this and really helps me with sizing guys up. Under no circumstance do I do anal. Never!

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Yeah, ya know, we like to fuck bare too b/c we love it, ha...I guess we're a rather, "laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints," couple...

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We just fuck bare cuz we love it, but oh well lol.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
According to the CDC condoms are effective only if used consistently and correctly, which they admit most people don't do. They also define “Having sex as anal, vaginal, or oral sex" and I'm sure they would include fingering, etc. which most people don't use condoms for. Now, I use condoms because STDs scare the crap out of my husband, not because I really think with all the other non protected play that has gone on before intercourse that a condom will be of much use at that point. Just my 2 cents.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Carrie, Especially the topics in the Website thread :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Don't most topics, on here, turn into the WTF thread?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks