Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pixie... you are absolutely right... and selecting your sex partners and from a woman's point of view, trusting your own intuition in doing so... is of paramount importance...

Decidedly I am not someone who sponsors the view that one should play without adequate protection. So I cannot, by any conceivable means, be called or accused of being a 'barebacker.'

However, that said, I am not the type that will police and scrutinize every guy, every single second to make sure he has a FRESH condom. I always carry some with me in case the guy does not have one. But I also feel that it is the MALE's responsibility to wear FRESH condoms in order to protect himself and his female counterpart.

So, no, when at an orgy and many couples, guys, and women are playing and on top of each other I do not stop the action to ask each male that comes in contact with me if his condom is FRESH and when I've someone's cock in my mouth and a woman sucking my breasts and one or more guys entering me I simply don't say 'time out' and go check the guys. In my opinion that is unreasonable and unrealistic.

I hope this clarifies my stance...

Michelle

PS: And, YES, YES, YES, bareback sex is much better... for one it's a terrible annoyance to stop each time the play when both (or more) are red hot and wanting 'it' to open, fit and lubricate (externally) a darn condom... That is precisely why I play bareback with my hubby and boyfriends (lovers). Having sex with someone who turns you on with passion is the most sublime action two human beings can engage in... That's me!

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
So She, are you saying that some people aren't more risk tolerant and some less risk tolerant? That there are no differences in risk tolerances between people? I think what FunLovers said was an observation of the obvious, rather than a simple opinion.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
That is one mans opinion :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She, Funlover's posts in both forums is one of the best and succinct about risks and how people choose risks. It is welcome and refreshing reading for any bareback forum.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Sweet, we barebackers have been the ones who discuss actual statistics of safety. For example condom use is safer than bareback, but how much safer. For HIV the highest figure I've seen cited is 90%. Some put that figure much lower, down into the 60% area. Also important in safety is who you play with and under what conditions, such as at home, at parties, or at clubs.

Why someone would choose barebacking is all about the quality of sex. For us sex with a condom is not great sex, is not good sex, at the most is only so-so sex. We're not into playing for so-so sex.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Another reason I don't bareback, is because as wonderful as the pill and now the IUD have been for me, there is still a small risk of pregnancy. I do not want to have the child of a person I swung with. I have no problem with having D's child, but at my age...anyway, if condoms were my ONLY birth control option, I would not swing, because they are alot less reliable than the pill, or IUD.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Dont you just love when someone posts the same exact post in several threads :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Actually the most important thing you do to protect yourself against disease is to be selective about whom you play with. Get to know people and what their lifestyle practices are, before you dive in.

In lieu of that, in the heat of the moment you can perhaps rely on the judgment of partners whom you trust. But you should already know them well.

THEN you also use condoms.

If you have chosen well in play partner selection, the use of condoms then should give you a fairly high level of safety.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
For me the defining analysis is as follows:

Some of us women are more risk tolerant.

Others are less risk tolerant and try to find a riskless way of living (and playing), which regretfully does not exist...

The question is not whether I am right or 'you' are right... Neither you are right and I wrong nor you are wrong and I'm right...

We are simply different type of persons and consequently we enjoy and practice different styles of lives... And within the 'lifestyle' there are many styles and a multitude of people and views and opinions. We live in a pluralistic society and that is also reflected among the members of the so called 'lifestyle' (swingers).

One very important thing is that I do not try to impose my point of view on anyone else as I do not feel that I'm better or more 'right' than others. I'm just different. We are just different and I respect your feelings and opinions and would hope that you reciprocate...

Michelle

PS: In terms of safe sex I do practice safe sex to the extent that I feel it's reasonable, but do not expect to be riskless or perfectly safe. I can live with the consequences of my reasonable risks, much the same way as when I drive, or engage in any other activities. I do scuba diving and sailing and both sports are risky. I've been caught in bad weather on occasion without seeking it and I know that it's part of what amount of risk I can tolerate...

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Just I disagree,, I have NO problem admitting fucking any one is a gamble, I am just not going to make it any easier by not using a condom, so no people do not refuse to admit that safer sex is using a condom but it is not 100 percent, I admit it freely as many do ,........I am going to do all I can to make sure I dont get anything even if it only increases my chances by 1 percent I will take that protection over none anyday.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks