Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with Justus that the simple solution is to not do parties, clubs, or gatherings like that. Much simpler to be careful when it's one on one, a threesome, or two couples.

We don't sport fuck. We're in this for real friendships, real sensuality, and truly erotic times. I guess we're rather dowdy. But since we bareback, we are so, so bad and so very wrong. Ignorant to boot, oh my!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
* Jotting notes in my little black book

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Just my opinion. It is BOTH parties responsibility to make sure the man uses a condom, if you are not one who wants to bareback.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I do clubs, events, parties, houseparties and yes I do take the time to let all I will be involved with know before the actual play starts that I will be paying attention and so will my partner ( since I attend these with my sig.other) to clean fresh condoms. I have never met a man I thought was so hot that I needed to fuck him bareback and I never will. Party till ya die.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
We agree 100% with FUNLOVERS. Like we said we will use rubbers if requested,but rather not, That does not make us bad,Also we dont do clubs are parties,We play with very few.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4996 posts)
Pixie... you are absolutely right... and selecting your sex partners and from a woman's point of view, trusting your own intuition in doing so... is of paramount importance...

Decidedly I am not someone who sponsors the view that one should play without adequate protection. So I cannot, by any conceivable means, be called or accused of being a 'barebacker.'

However, that said, I am not the type that will police and scrutinize every guy, every single second to make sure he has a FRESH condom. I always carry some with me in case the guy does not have one. But I also feel that it is the MALE's responsibility to wear FRESH condoms in order to protect himself and his female counterpart.

So, no, when at an orgy and many couples, guys, and women are playing and on top of each other I do not stop the action to ask each male that comes in contact with me if his condom is FRESH and when I've someone's cock in my mouth and a woman sucking my breasts and one or more guys entering me I simply don't say 'time out' and go check the guys. In my opinion that is unreasonable and unrealistic.

I hope this clarifies my stance...

Michelle

PS: And, YES, YES, YES, bareback sex is much better... for one it's a terrible annoyance to stop each time the play when both (or more) are red hot and wanting 'it' to open, fit and lubricate (externally) a darn condom... That is precisely why I play bareback with my hubby and boyfriends (lovers). Having sex with someone who turns you on with passion is the most sublime action two human beings can engage in... That's me!

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
So She, are you saying that some people aren't more risk tolerant and some less risk tolerant? That there are no differences in risk tolerances between people? I think what FunLovers said was an observation of the obvious, rather than a simple opinion.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
That is one mans opinion :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She, Funlover's posts in both forums is one of the best and succinct about risks and how people choose risks. It is welcome and refreshing reading for any bareback forum.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Sweet, we barebackers have been the ones who discuss actual statistics of safety. For example condom use is safer than bareback, but how much safer. For HIV the highest figure I've seen cited is 90%. Some put that figure much lower, down into the 60% area. Also important in safety is who you play with and under what conditions, such as at home, at parties, or at clubs.

Why someone would choose barebacking is all about the quality of sex. For us sex with a condom is not great sex, is not good sex, at the most is only so-so sex. We're not into playing for so-so sex.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks