Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF. we just saying how we do things, Very evident it is not at all like yall. We dont bash people for being who they are, But we must say seduction you do,ALWAYS,,Does it bother us LMMFAO thats what we think about that lol..

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4862 posts)
FunLovers,,You said that perfect.i think with some it is just an issue,Also to us if someone is that worried about things like that They do not need to be in the life...

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4862 posts)
This is getting to be utterly boring... and moronic... lol...lol...

The arguments being used are childish... to say the least...

It seems that some here are intent in saying that I practice UNSAFE sex when that is absolutely not the case... If I were a so called 'barebacker' or one who refuses condoms then I would not carry them with me and offer them whenever possible and practicable... nor would I have them at my parties for both women and guys... Furthermore, some think that by wearing a condom they are home safe... lol... lol... They are NOT.

My suggestion is that if one is so afraid and feels apprehensive and uneasy of taking reasonable risks by being in the lifestyle, then one should not be in the lifestyle... You can't have your cake and eat it too...

The lifestyle is not for people who feel they need a totally riskless 'life style.' Sexually transmitted diseases can be propagated by, for example, a woman having oral sex on a guy and then on another woman, or a guy having oral sex on a woman and then on another woman, etc., etc... The possibilities are endless... And doesn't the fact that I've never ever had sexually transmitted diseases say something about my judgement and level of practicing safe sex..? Draw your own conclusions...

In addition to the physical risks there are emotional and related risks... which are much greater and have larger consequences than other type of lifestyle risks... Think about it, if you are one who fears and feels uneasy about life's reasonable risks... You may wish to shun away from any risk taking if that makes you so uncomfortable...

If a couple if so fretful as to dedicate a considerable amount of time and effort to make themselves 'riskless' then you are in the wrong 'life style...' Stay home and enjoy yourselves alone... No need to share yourselves with others and thus put yourselves in jeopardy...

The issue some may have with me is not barebacking, which I don't practice...

The issue some may subconsciously may have is that I'm more liberated than the average swinger in that I play with guys, couples and women both with and without my main partner and that may feel threatening to some... But that is my choice and I still enjoy a strong relationship with my hubby and boyfriends (lovers) as opposed to the more casual people I play with... Some may wish to paint me as a monster with seven heads... lol... lol... In fact that may be a reflection on themselves and/or their life attitudes overall...

Yet in this lifestyle, people are in principle 'OPEN MINDED' and should be tolerant with others' styles and choices... Because we live in a pluralistic society (and more so in this lifestyle) I refrain from imposing my views on others... for example I have many dear friends that are against women's rights such as 'choice' and we are very close friends even when they know that I am pro women's rights such as 'pro-choice.' We lovingly tolerate each others' differing views...

That is the 'heart' of the matter, even when some may not like to admit it... lol... lol...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
WTF is this attitude I am seeing lately about bare back swingers are "real" swingers?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We still attend clubs and parties AND use condoms. Why would attending one change that?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We agree with Justus that the simple solution is to not do parties, clubs, or gatherings like that. Much simpler to be careful when it's one on one, a threesome, or two couples.

We don't sport fuck. We're in this for real friendships, real sensuality, and truly erotic times. I guess we're rather dowdy. But since we bareback, we are so, so bad and so very wrong. Ignorant to boot, oh my!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
* Jotting notes in my little black book

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Just my opinion. It is BOTH parties responsibility to make sure the man uses a condom, if you are not one who wants to bareback.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
I do clubs, events, parties, houseparties and yes I do take the time to let all I will be involved with know before the actual play starts that I will be paying attention and so will my partner ( since I attend these with my sig.other) to clean fresh condoms. I have never met a man I thought was so hot that I needed to fuck him bareback and I never will. Party till ya die.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
We agree 100% with FUNLOVERS. Like we said we will use rubbers if requested,but rather not, That does not make us bad,Also we dont do clubs are parties,We play with very few.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4862 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks