Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like beating a dead horse.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ok yeah i did suport that in some way, and still do,to a point, But we have been honest from the start, We are bareback,but also state have no problem using protection..

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
You choose to take that risk, why lie and pass that same risk to someone else who has no clue? Just be honest is all anyone is asking.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Funloversmp said.... "My suggestion is that if one is so afraid and feels apprehensive and uneasy of taking reasonable risks by being in the lifestyle, then one should not be in the lifestyle... You can't have your cake and eat it too...

The lifestyle is not for people who feel they need a totally riskless 'life style.'

This might be the post that they were talking about that says we should not be in the lifestyle if we are uneasy of taking reasonable risks,,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
No, you have nothing to hide or be ashamed about, we are all adults in this place. You are also honest about the fact that you enjoy fucking that way.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
True lost It is in our frofile that we do play bareback, we have nothing to hide..

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Yet in this lifestyle, people are in principle 'OPEN MINDED' and should be tolerant with others' styles and choices... Because we live in a pluralistic society (and more so in this lifestyle) I refrain from imposing my views on others..."

You are so hard headed to what we are saying to you. I hope to God you don't learn by having to sit before a Physician discussing treatments plans. Just please. PLEASE. When potential playmates ask you if you fuck people other than your husband bare PLEASE say yes, I do. Because if you say no you are fucking wrong.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Seduction if you remember we posted awhile back just asking if there were people who fucked bareback like we do. You are the one who turned it around wanting to tell us how stupid we were and all the BLAH BLAH BLAH. I neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr told anybody to get out of the life.. So please if you dont know what you are talking about,,WHICH you dont,,please do not put words into my mouth..

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Seduction, why don't you read the posts? Don't put your words into other peoples' posts, words that shout your emotional reactions. No one told anyone to get out of the lifestyle. Fun said there is no riskless fucking in the lifestyle. So true! She commented that those who look for riskless fucking will have to look elsewhere. Why is it so difficult for you to get what she said?

Once again, no one told you to get out of the lifestyle. So stop saying someone did! It's simply dishonest! You've favored me with your dishonesty many times and now you've turned on Fun and JustUs. Try honesty!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I dont care who you fuck ARE how you choose to fuck them,,That is ur buisness and no body elses, GEESH.

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks