Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 935   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well thank you Sweet

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
Justus you are not one I have a problem with at all I think yours is a great profile you show respect for others by stating that and I think that is very mature and compassionate to think of others and truly have no problem with a profile or couple like yall.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
We do agree totally with you on that Sweet..People should for sure state in their profile,The do's and don't's they have,Our profile states that we do rather play bareback,but will use protection if requested..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
There is no 100 percent safe sex in this lifestyle. I just wish I didnt have to worry about those that bareback hiding it so that they get more ass. That is my only gripe, I know I am not going to change their minds because if Aids and the possibility of disease isnt enough to change their minds I dont care to waste my time.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Thank you JacknCarol well said,and you are correct,We never told anyone to get out of the life,But if people are that damn concered about it,All we were saying is maybe they should think about it,Because you were also right wearing a rubber is NOT 100% safe....

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
I had to jump in on this one because I think I see what the Justus and DandJ were saying. This is not in defense of barebacking, nor against it, but hopefully we're all mature enough here to listen to each others differences of opinion without condemnation. Maybe I'm waay off base on this, and I've been known to do a Roseanna Anna Danna from time to time, lol, and I'm sure I'll take a bunch of heat for this but...here goes...

First off, we are all adults (hopefully) and IF people choose to go bareback then that is not only their choice, it is their right as adults. As long as all parties agree and are aware of the risks, what the hell am I doing judging and condeming them? If I want to jump off a cliff with a napkin for a parachute you might think I'm crazy but it's my choice--hopefully my health insurance is paid up when I make that leap. It's amazing to me sometimes how judgemental some folks in the Lifestyle can be, I mean, jeez, and I'm not talking specifically about anyone in particular on this thread, I mean in general, and across a wide range of topics, not just this one. We are all having sex with other people, lol, how can we be so judgemental?

Secondly, I believe what was being said by Justus and Dand J is IF people are so concerned about STDs then MAYBE they shouldn't be in the Lifestyle. I didn't read anything that said people who are careful should get of the Lifestyle. Like it or not, there is risk, whether you're using condoms or not. Condoms are NOT 100%, they do help REDUCE the risk but they are no absolute guarantee. Other than not having sex with anyone ever again there is no real absolute "safe sex," except masturbation. HPV, HSV-I and HSV-II can still be transmitted if the condom doesn't cover the affected area. There are also growing numbers of folks with latex allergies, ranging from mild to severe. Lots of them do not know they have an allergy, they just know they become irritated and inflamed after sex using one. Even that mild allergic reaction can cause that person to be an increased risk due to the inflamation if they come into contact with body fluids. I won't go into severe allergic reactions to latex, except to say that folks can die from severe reactions. There are non-latex condoms, but again, it's a choice.

So what I see we're talking about is acceptable levels of risk, which will vary from one person to the next. I personally may not choose to participate in a particular activity that someone else does, but just because it's not in my realm of experience doesn't mean I have to condemn them for it.

We have barebacked from time to time, mostly with folks we know well and feel safe with. Is it risky? It's all risky. We also use non-latex condoms frequently as well. We get tested and are perfectly healthy and haven't even caught a cold. But we make our choices, as do the people we play with, and fully informed ones at that. People have the right to make their own choices. I quit posting on these forums because of what I've seen as reactionary non-acceptance of differing opinions and experiences. Anyone ever heard of disagreeing without being disagreeable?

Austin TX
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Banging one's head against a wall gives one a headache.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thats what we have been trying to say also DandJ but for some reason some people just turn the subject around... We never said to get out of the life,But if someone is that worried,Maybe they should get out,,Just a suggestion...

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
Seduction, do you have trouble with the English language? Here is your post: "SO then why did you feel compelled to tell people who responded in this thread that they should get out of the lifestyle?"

She didn't say that, you did. Her comment had an if in it. Do you know what if means??? If doesn't mean "get out of the lifestyle". If means if what follows is true, then do this. Do your hysterics mean that you have a problem with the real risks of this lifestyle? Do you understand that there are real risks for condom users? Barebackers have more risks, yes. All the lifestyle has risks.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Like beating a dead horse.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 935   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks