Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you fuck ten people that have no stds, you won't get an std from those ten people.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
"It matters what your play partners do........or what they don't tell you they do."

Very true! Statistics can be a guide for life's decisions, but things still happen, statistics or no statistics. Like I said, we knew a few unlucky vanilla people. One was a cheater, involved with multiple people she knew pretty well, but I guess they did something with someone, and it was passed on to her. She was not using any protection. The other one was impulsive, also no protection. Statistics are fine on paper, and they seem to tell a story, but it is not real life.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Perfect is back with his drunken math. He has trouble with 1/10 times 10 equals one. For those who haven't been here for the tutorial on math for Perfect, the accepted risk reduction of condoms ranges between 60% to 90%.

That figure is determined by how many condoms fail, the frequency of improper use, how many times they roll off, as well as incidences of partial coverage and minor leaks. 10% failure is the lowest figure cited, or a risk that is 1/10th of barebacking.

If you fuck 10 people using condoms, the chance of one of those failure situations happening is one, as in 1/10x10=1. In other words you actually bareback statistically one time for every ten times using condoms. So if a barebacker fucks one person and a condom user fucks ten people, they have the same risk, statistically.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
He thinks he understands it when you call him on it. His claim is always he can 'weed out' those that are telling him the truth.

lol.

Most of try to weed out the bad ones and are very selective. He'll try to tell you that for every 10 people that we play with we have the same odds of infection as he does for every 1 person he plays with. He's to stubborn or dense to comprehend that should we play with one of the bad weedsor chances of getting infected are much, much lower than his. He just can't understand that's it's most important how many infected people you play with than it is how many people you play with in total.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16849 posts)
"But then we are very selective, don't go to clubs, don't go to parties, and don't play all that often."

rofl.

It doesn't matter all that much what YOU do. It matters what your play partners do........or what they don't tell you they do.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16849 posts)
Lol yes im dressed, Kids were playing while i cleaned fish..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4886 posts)
Who?

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4886 posts)
I do have one question about your profile.. Are you naked cleaning those fish?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I agree with that, like I said before. They have a great profile and are honest. What else can one ask for?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Jack & Carol say it very well in their post. Lost, no one posting here has said they would not tell you that they bareback. We're posting here to discuss barebacking, to get that knowledge out into the open. That's no reason for the judgments and some of the nasty things said in this thread.

About profiles, no profile can contain every possible detail that might have bearing on whether you want to fuck someone. Who decides what is important? A committe? The ones here who insist on that certain things must be included? No fucking way! I decide what's in my profile, just as you decide what's in your profile. It's a simple question to ask, "Do you ever bareback while swinging?" if you want to know that information. That is what email communication is for.

Some of you may be astounded that barebacking is as prevalent as it is. Of those we have asked in our generation up here in Vermont far more than 50% say yes when asked if they would bareback. But then we are very selective, don't go to clubs, don't go to parties, and don't play all that often.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks