Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But Perf we are talking fucking,not driving,,2 Totally difrent things...

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Thank you :-D

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Are you worried you'll get in a car accident? Do you wear a seatbelt? put children in safety seats?

Nobody ever knows if they're going to be in an accident. It doesn't mean you shouldn't drive. It just means you should take safety precautions.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
I havent been posting much on this,BUT lets be real here it doesnt matter if you do or dont use a fucking rubber,And all the statistics yall have been posting are bull, No one everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr knows if a rubber will fail or not.. Again if you dont wana at all have to worrie about catching something,Well dont play with any other then your spouse,,,GEESH....

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
The Probability that both the events occur P(A n B) = P(A) x P(B).

Let's say over the course of our swinging adventure we play with 50 people....

The probability that we have a condom failure is 1 in 10 (0.1), or 5 failures.

Let's say that we're poor at judging peoples character and we have the chance of playing with 2 people that are infected with something............

2 out of 50 or (.04).................so.........

The probability of both events is 0.04 x 0.1 = .004

THEN.......you can MULTIPLY in the probablilty of condom wearers being infected (which I have no numbers for but, again, common sense would tell you is lower than barebackers)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
lol

People who require condoms are less risky than those who don't use them at all.

That's just common sense. I don't need a study to tell me that. ______________________________________

If we have a 1 in 10,000 chance of playing with an infected person (that's a big 'IF') and 90% of the time our condoms will protect us............. WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF US PLAYING WITH AN INFECTED PERSON AND HAVING A CONDOM FAILURE?????????????????????????

C'mon Genius.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Perfect confuses and conflates two aspects of risk. What I was discussing was the relative risks of barebacking and condom use. Condom use has 1/10 the risk of barebacking in the best case scenario of their proper use.

Perfect's confusion is over a separate aspect of risk: the risk of the person you fuck being infected. I have discussed that before, somewhere in the 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 50,000 depending on which source is cited.

Perfect implies, but does not clearly state, that regular condom users will fuck people who are less at risk for HIV infection than barebackers do. That assumes the condom users you fuck don't fuck barebackers, which you can't know. That assumes the condom users you fuck always use condoms with others, which again you can't know. Studies have not been cited to back this up. It's wishful thinking.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
"If you fuck 10 people using condoms, the chance of one of those failure situations happening is one, as in 1/10x10=1. In other words you actually bareback statistically one time for every ten times using condoms. So if a barebacker fucks one person and a condom user fucks ten people, they have the same risk, statistically."

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

You have to figure the probabiliy of that failure occuring DURING an interaction with an infected person!

YOUR STUPID MATH ONLY WORKS IF ALL THE PARTNERS ARE INFECTED!!!!

A little bit on knowledge is dangerous......and DandJ is very dangerous

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Lol She that is true

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
I was worried there.. naked fish cleaning and all..one slip of that knife can leave a hell of a boo boo...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks