Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A Perfect claim to common sense! Negative judgements up the ass, yes!Reactions, name calling, big fat ego, yes, common sense, no.

I've posted many times that the risk of a condom user fucking an infected person is very small. Same for a barebacker. Perfect claims that condom users face a smaller risk of fucking an infected person than barebackers but offers no evidence. That claim requires the assumption that condom users always use condoms and their play partners always use condoms and so on down the line. That chain of assumptions is common sense???

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Ok lets just say that men can fly..answer me this....

Two trains 150 miles apart are traveling toward each other along the same track. The first train goes 60 miles per hour; the second train rushes along at 90 miles per hour. A guy without a condom is hovering just above the nose of the first train. he flies from the first train to the second train, turns around immediately, flies back to the first train, and turns around again. He goes on flying back and forth between the two trains until they collide. If the condomless mans speed is 120 miles per hour, how far will it travel?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I was not wearing a seat belt, and I lived, but I broke my heel, shattered my knee, and my zygomatic arch, under the eye socket. Now, if I had been wearing a seat belt, those things would not have happened. My car would have still been totalled, but I would have been okay.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
"You know you can get in a wreck with no seat belt,and still live"

Naaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!

So why wear one at all right???????

duh

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
You know you can get in a wreck with no seat belt,and still live.Now if you are fucking a guy with a rubber and hes infected and rubber breaks,Guess what you are dead....Like i said 2 very difrent things..

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
But Perf we are talking fucking,not driving,,2 Totally difrent things...

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
Thank you :-D

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
Are you worried you'll get in a car accident? Do you wear a seatbelt? put children in safety seats?

Nobody ever knows if they're going to be in an accident. It doesn't mean you shouldn't drive. It just means you should take safety precautions.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
I havent been posting much on this,BUT lets be real here it doesnt matter if you do or dont use a fucking rubber,And all the statistics yall have been posting are bull, No one everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr knows if a rubber will fail or not.. Again if you dont wana at all have to worrie about catching something,Well dont play with any other then your spouse,,,GEESH....

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
The Probability that both the events occur P(A n B) = P(A) x P(B).

Let's say over the course of our swinging adventure we play with 50 people....

The probability that we have a condom failure is 1 in 10 (0.1), or 5 failures.

Let's say that we're poor at judging peoples character and we have the chance of playing with 2 people that are infected with something............

2 out of 50 or (.04).................so.........

The probability of both events is 0.04 x 0.1 = .004

THEN.......you can MULTIPLY in the probablilty of condom wearers being infected (which I have no numbers for but, again, common sense would tell you is lower than barebackers)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks