Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 934   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sarcasm passes right over Sweet, Seduction and Perfect. Me wild! :) Oh, that's right, I live in the wilds of Vermont...swinging without condoms!

The pools we have up here are wild pools, river pools, waterfall pools, where clothes aren't necessary. Never fear Seduction, we won't ignite your knickers by inviting you, nor will our fellow Vermonters.

The one pool we don't share, Perfect, is liars. People don't have to lie to enjoy our pool. Your pool requires lip service to Perfect math and philosophy. Seduction declares for your pool.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
I got a laugh out of a post mentioning since he doesnt use a condom people can take a walk on the wild side.. Is that what you think barebacking is.. the wild side,, ROFLMFAO yes all you bareback folks are WILD yall stay away from meek and mild tame lil ole me cause you scare me with your wildness....

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
DandJ

My pool of potential playmates is:

1 People who use condoms all the time with others 2 People that use condoms when playing with us. 3. Liars

Your pool of potential playmates is

1. People who where condoms sometimes 2. People who don't use condoms 3. Liars

I think your pool needs shocked.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
Perfect, you make a claim which shows you are the one who doesn't get it: "Nobody who requires condom use is in your pool of potential playmates." I never said I never use condoms. I don't like them and don't use them often.

What people do with you may be very different from what they do with me. Your intense difficulty with opinions that differ from yours is obvious to all. So those you play with may tell you they require condom use also. They may even use condoms virtually all the time. But because I'm open to barebacking as well as discussion, condom users can choose to walk on the wild side.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
DandJ

I've tried at least a half a dozen time to educate you on this. Either I'm incapable of relaying the subject or your incapable of understanding. The odds are in favor of you being incapable.

Nobody who requires condom use is in your pool of potential playmates.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
Since condom users effectively bareback 1 of 10 times fucking with a condom on, Perfect maintains with ineffable wit that condom user barebacking is different in risk from barebacker barebacking. Since I can't benefit from Perfect's secret inside knowledge (is it like the Bottom Line's insider's secrets newsletter?) I'm from that old school where barebacking is barebacking whether done by condom failure or actual intention.

Oh Emperor Perfect, if only you'd bless me with your magnificence of knowledge and logic and show me the error of my clueless ways!

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
Perfect, a truly bold response and so cutting!

Seems the mobsters are more interested in blocking than discussion. If only they could block those with views different than their own, especially in this horrifying thread about barebacking, then their cute little clique could get busy with the really important stuff and not deal with actual statistics, reason, math, studies, risks, and other dull, boring drivel.

Sigh...I'm left with the wonder words of Perfect.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
I see...good info..thanks!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
I saw a tool on another site,, you can block people from responding to your posts. I think that would go far in weeding out those that come into forum discussions just to screw with people they have crushes on or dont like and dont have anything useful to add to the discussion ..It has a block member from writting me, Instant messaging me, and from responding to posts in forums written by you. what do yall think of a tool like that on this site, I feel the forums here is used more than the forums on that specific site..

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
Exactly. Its possible this is the only outlet for them and saying things that make no sense makes it a constant conversation for them to be able to have with someone.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 934   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks