Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 930   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DandJ

I've tried at least a half a dozen time to educate you on this. Either I'm incapable of relaying the subject or your incapable of understanding. The odds are in favor of you being incapable.

Nobody who requires condom use is in your pool of potential playmates.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Since condom users effectively bareback 1 of 10 times fucking with a condom on, Perfect maintains with ineffable wit that condom user barebacking is different in risk from barebacker barebacking. Since I can't benefit from Perfect's secret inside knowledge (is it like the Bottom Line's insider's secrets newsletter?) I'm from that old school where barebacking is barebacking whether done by condom failure or actual intention.

Oh Emperor Perfect, if only you'd bless me with your magnificence of knowledge and logic and show me the error of my clueless ways!

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Perfect, a truly bold response and so cutting!

Seems the mobsters are more interested in blocking than discussion. If only they could block those with views different than their own, especially in this horrifying thread about barebacking, then their cute little clique could get busy with the really important stuff and not deal with actual statistics, reason, math, studies, risks, and other dull, boring drivel.

Sigh...I'm left with the wonder words of Perfect.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I see...good info..thanks!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
I saw a tool on another site,, you can block people from responding to your posts. I think that would go far in weeding out those that come into forum discussions just to screw with people they have crushes on or dont like and dont have anything useful to add to the discussion ..It has a block member from writting me, Instant messaging me, and from responding to posts in forums written by you. what do yall think of a tool like that on this site, I feel the forums here is used more than the forums on that specific site..

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Exactly. Its possible this is the only outlet for them and saying things that make no sense makes it a constant conversation for them to be able to have with someone.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
WRONG!

You really are clueless

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Perfect, your claim has nothing to do with me or barebackers. Your claim is that the incidence of HiV in the swingers barebackers fuck is greater than the incidence of HIV in the swingers condom users fuck.

Due to the failure rate of condoms, condom users bareback 1 out of 10 times even with condoms on. Your claim is that condom users fuck swingers with less risk of HIV than the swingers barebackers fuck, so even during that 1 in 10 times barebacking, their barebacking is safer. You offer no evidence.

Bareback swingers and condom swingers fuck the same pool of swingers.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
"That claim requires the assumption that condom users always use condoms and their play partners always use condoms and so on down the line. That chain of assumptions is common sense??? "

Wrong again. That claim holds up with the simple fact that barebackers like you NEVER, or seldom wear condoms.

duh.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
A Perfect claim to common sense! Negative judgements up the ass, yes!Reactions, name calling, big fat ego, yes, common sense, no.

I've posted many times that the risk of a condom user fucking an infected person is very small. Same for a barebacker. Perfect claims that condom users face a smaller risk of fucking an infected person than barebackers but offers no evidence. That claim requires the assumption that condom users always use condoms and their play partners always use condoms and so on down the line. That chain of assumptions is common sense???

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 930   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks