Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 11760310131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The key word being "almost"

Almost doesn't count.

Almost does not equal "impossible".

From the CDC website:

Oral Sex Is Not Risk Free

Like all sexual activity, oral sex carries some risk of HIV transmission when one partner is known to be infected with HIV, when either partner’s HIV status is not known, and/or when one partner is not monogamous or injects drugs. Even though the risk of transmitting HIV through oral sex is much lower than that of anal or vaginal sex, numerous studies have demonstrated that oral sex can result in the transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)

---

Oral sex carries risks just like other forms of sex.

Period.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
REALLY???Then why does my Dr tell a different story????

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
JO, HIV is almost impossible to transmit orally. So there lies a major difference between condoms for a bj and condoms for intercourse. That said, if you've followed this thread, you know I've presented the perspective that bareback HIV transmission rates are treated with hysteria rather than reason.

Other STD's, such as herpes and HPV are not as easily controlled by condoms, and thus are estimated to be widespread in the adult population. By widespread I mean they are the norm rather than the exception among adults, so it's reasonable to assume most swingers have herpes and HPV.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Have you ever seen ANYONE give a blowjob with a condom on???Well if you don't wear on for that why bother when you have intercourse, after all you can get a STD just as easy orally as when have reg sex, just ask your Dr's. THEN come talk.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Haha

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I shared my gene pool with my husband 3 times and they are enough for me. Shit!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You share the gene pool ? :X

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Sarcasm passes right over Sweet, Seduction and Perfect. Me wild! :) Oh, that's right, I live in the wilds of Vermont...swinging without condoms!

The pools we have up here are wild pools, river pools, waterfall pools, where clothes aren't necessary. Never fear Seduction, we won't ignite your knickers by inviting you, nor will our fellow Vermonters.

The one pool we don't share, Perfect, is liars. People don't have to lie to enjoy our pool. Your pool requires lip service to Perfect math and philosophy. Seduction declares for your pool.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I got a laugh out of a post mentioning since he doesnt use a condom people can take a walk on the wild side.. Is that what you think barebacking is.. the wild side,, ROFLMFAO yes all you bareback folks are WILD yall stay away from meek and mild tame lil ole me cause you scare me with your wildness....

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
DandJ

My pool of potential playmates is:

1 People who use condoms all the time with others 2 People that use condoms when playing with us. 3. Liars

Your pool of potential playmates is

1. People who where condoms sometimes 2. People who don't use condoms 3. Liars

I think your pool needs shocked.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks