Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 930   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a shame, but not worth the risk. To get to the point of being with individuals who are adequately trusted to go bareback is a goal, because it is different wrapped than unwrapped, especially considering both oral and vaginal sex. Until then, the non-latex Skyn condoms with the natural (no parabens) Astroglide lube is fine for fun with a lot fewer worries.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(41 posts)
This really is a very important question and something we think and talk about all the time. My rule of thumb is, if I don't know the person well, has to be a condom. I don't like them but I won't take a risky chance. If I know the person and their habits are good, no condom. When I suck a cock I want to taste cock, not latex. When I fuck a guy I know, no condom. Just to be safe, I want the cum on my pussy or breasts, not inside. Hubby agrees with this and really helps me with sizing guys up. Under no circumstance do I do anal. Never!

Duluth GA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Yeah, ya know, we like to fuck bare too b/c we love it, ha...I guess we're a rather, "laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints," couple...

Mokena IL

Username hidden
(49 posts)
We just fuck bare cuz we love it, but oh well lol.

Mickey

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
According to the CDC condoms are effective only if used consistently and correctly, which they admit most people don't do. They also define “Having sex as anal, vaginal, or oral sex" and I'm sure they would include fingering, etc. which most people don't use condoms for. Now, I use condoms because STDs scare the crap out of my husband, not because I really think with all the other non protected play that has gone on before intercourse that a condom will be of much use at that point. Just my 2 cents.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Carrie, Especially the topics in the Website thread :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Don't most topics, on here, turn into the WTF thread?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17559 posts)
This belongs in the WTF thread.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Friends!

Help a couple in despair.

We received an unsolicited email from sinbach stating that both of us, hubby and I are rejected!

We don't know what to do, our hearts are broken. Husband is in the bathtub full of warm water and a bunch of steak knives. I'm playing with a cynide caplet.

H E L P! ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Exactly! Thus my example.

But, for the one that I'm in love with, and sharing my life with, the father of my kids, I'm willing to take the risk. For jollies, no.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 930   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks