Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
Created by: HotWife142
Original Starting post for this thread:
First off, Please restrict posts to those who regularly or often prefer to play bare only. I appreciate all the well ment comments on Safe Sex, HIV AIDS, HPV and the sort, but I want to keep this topic focused

To those who like to keep it bare back as much as possible or always, What is your attraction to this? Is it the hubby or wifes wishes, or is it joint? Also what is it about being bare that really does it for you or why do you prefer it.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 953   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's what I thought, Hell my wife says if you cant cum inside me you damn sure not cumin in my mouth.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5253 posts)
Yes Mickey, Cum is a bodily fluid.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2178 posts)
Umm isn't cum bodily fluids? Just asking.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5253 posts)
@perfect. You are so correct

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ Tom. Picking the right playmates is tricky . Everyone you have sex with you are having sex with everyone they have fucked in an infectious way. We've bare backed to but picking the right playmates is nothing more than a roll of the dice

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
"All generalizations are false, including this one." ~ Mark Twain

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2178 posts)
"Everyone is a liar" - Gregory House

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18330 posts)
I'm not judging so please don't take my comment the wrong way. Play bareback all you like if everyone agrees.

I just wanted to point out that contracting aids from oral sex is much reduced as compared to standard intercourse and anal.

You are highly unlikely to get infected with aids by swallowing cum. The only way you would normally get infected through oral sex is if you had an open cut or sore in your mouth.

That's why some people that insist on condoms for sex don't need them to be used during oral

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2178 posts)
Great post T and D we have been playing bare from day 1 of swinging and we are just fine, Funny thing is some women will swallow another mans load but then insist the man use a rubber when they fuck. That's a like WTF situation.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5253 posts)
Since our male half is V-safe & she has just passed menopause, we prefer to play bareback & have done so. We're fine with using condoms if the other couple wants to & have done so as well. Does seem a bit odd if you are going to kiss & have oral sex, then require condoms for intercourse. We've NEVER had an STD in all the years we've been swinging. Think the risk is overblown as long as you pick the right playmates.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1324 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 953   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks