Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 117603
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
Created by: HotWife142
Original Starting post for this thread:
First off, Please restrict posts to those who regularly or often prefer to play bare only. I appreciate all the well ment comments on Safe Sex, HIV AIDS, HPV and the sort, but I want to keep this topic focused

To those who like to keep it bare back as much as possible or always, What is your attraction to this? Is it the hubby or wifes wishes, or is it joint? Also what is it about being bare that really does it for you or why do you prefer it.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Mrs here.

We always play with condoms. Yes, of course, bareback FEELS better...for both parties involved.

Mainly, my husband and I are worried about the 2 biggies - HIV and HSV2. The rest can be taken care of by a course of antibiotics.

I really don't want to live the rest of my adult life with outbreaks of genital herpes or all the sh*t that comes from being HIV-positive.

And I had a first cousin that I grew up with die of complication from AIDS in her early 30's because she had sex with a boyfriend who was seemingly healthy, but was not 100% honest with her about his life before her.

I also had a previous high school boyfriend die of complications from AIDS in his 30's because he had sex with a woman who had not been 100% honest with him.

Dying from complications from full-blown AIDS is a *HORRIBLE* way to die. I've seen it up close and personal.

What I know is that...people lie. People don't tell the truth. People don't know their STD status. People could be a carrier and not know it. 1 in 5 Americans has HSV2 and doesn't even know it.

So maybe I'm prudish and that means I won't have as much *fun* as the Bareback People, but...oh well!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Same here plus my wife hates using rubbers.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
justus,

Those than can cover and actually enjoy it, good for them, seriously. It just never worked for me.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Exp. we play bare only and there are many couples and singles that do also. But we do not just jump in bed with anyone. We have caught a lot of negative from some in here, but like I said we play as often as we want to and always play bare.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
Someone commented that some guys simply won't wear a raincoat. That's me. Ruins the whole experience and it always has, ever since I used them as a teenager. So, that limits me for sure, but that is okay because it's not going to change. In a given situation, oral might just have to be my limit when it comes to giving. So be it. That said, I will always be very choosey and careful if I go bareback.

Coto De Caza CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
"f you are going suck his cock without a condom you might as well fuck him without one"

That's simply not true. You need to do some research.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17148 posts)
Ok I have say 1 thing, if you are going suck his cock without a condom you might as well fuck him without one (mind you are on some kind of BC). Just my take...Couldn't have said it better!

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Sed amen

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
It is genuinely fascinating to read posts from what seems to be adults, yet so ill informed about risk mitigation!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16824 posts)
a_mswing,

We have to disagree with that logic. Here's the explanation about Herpes from MIT Medical:

In the U.S. among 14-49 year olds 53.9% are infected with HSV-1 and 15.7% with HSV-2. HSV-1 is spread through contact with saliva, including kissing and mouth-to-genital contact (oral sex). HSV-2 is usually transmitted by direct genital-to-genital or genital-to-anal contact. When HSV-1 and HSV-2 do cause symptoms, the two types of illness often look and feel the same. The main difference is that HSV-2 in the genital area is more likely to relapse, or cause outbreaks, than HSV-1.

Based on this fact, we can deduce that HSV-1 is not as bad as HSV-2. Since HSV-2 is spread through genital/anal contact, we have to say that it's still worth it to wear condom to reduce the risk of getting HSV-2.

But of course each is to their own. Some people don't mind risking of getting HSV-2 because the intercourse will be that much better.

By the way, are you not worried that not using condom may still cause pregnancy even if the lady is using birth control pill/IUD? Especially, if the lady isn't using it properly. Problem is how do you know that your lady partner is using it properly?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 941   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks