Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We like the feel of bareback, skin on skin, but we respect the couples we are with if "protection" is the way they wanna play, then so be it, that is what we do. Condoms just don't feel natural to us and make us feel like we are back in high school again having to buy them. My only thing about STD's..STD's can be spread through ORAL contact also (which is why a lot of throat cancers, besides being caused by tobacco, are increasing in numbers) So, if any ORAL is going on, what is the purpose of a condom besides decreasing the chance of extending the family tree?? SO if you really wanna play it "safe" just use condoms and NO oral sex. (Which takes all the fun out of it)

Moorefield WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
A seatbelt wont save your life in EVERY accident. A condom wont ALWAYS prevent an std transmission. But the statistics on both show that regardless of the percentage, your odds are better with them then without them.

Its like cops wearing vests. They can get shot in the head and the vest was pointless.

The odds of getting shot in the first place are small.

But if im putting myself in a situation where i could possibly encounter a bullet heading my direction. Ill take a vest over nothing.

Others dont wear them because theyre hot, itchy, restrict movement and dont feel good in their opinion. Thats their choice. Im not taking mine off because they dont want to wear one.

Its up to the individual how much risk they are comfortable with.

Always remember. You are fucking strangers. You have no idea what they do when they are not with you.

I cant count how many "safe only, straight" men ive seen online on sites like this.

Then you look at CL or another site and find out they are bisexual blindfolded bareback bottoms taking all loads.

You just dont know. So its up to you if you want to take that risk or not.

All it takes for most is someone saying they're ddfree. Thats it.

We say that. And we do get tested. But never once have we been asked to prove it. Just a "You guys are clean right?" us. "Yep" "ok cool"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Both of us perfer Bareback because of how it feels..We do meet couples and single men that want to use them and respect everyone who does.Couples with bifemales that wants to use condoms doesn't make sense.The male wears a condom and the female is bi.Same with single males they want to use condoms but when it cums to oral want to take it off so they can feel it Is it us or is that a funny way to swing???Just saying.Thanx for letting us share our thoughts..Dez!!!

George West TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
The only way we play is bare, love the skin on skin and the feeling of both cumming. We have no problem finding others who like to play bare.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4876 posts)
We both just happen to really enjoy it, and I think more swingers than you think, prefer it that way, and actually do it as well...you'd be surprised at the number of couples that are strict "only condoms," and then they're breaking their own rules right away, or they do it secretly...either way, it's funny and fun to us at the same time...

Pound WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Was that the same night I was telling you my lambskin condoms fresh from sub-sahara Africa were fine? And to drink this lovely fresh floral tea?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Pot is oK. But you dont use needles to use pot I dont think lol

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4876 posts)
" BUT we do not play with anyone who has ever used drugs and needles."

I treid pot when I was younger...guess I'm out.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Cat, your refreshing calm and common sense on this thread is very much admired and appreciated. Thanks.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I agree Perfect. Unfortunately not everyone is as honest as them.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks