Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Genital ulcer diseases and HPV infections

Genital ulcer diseases and HPV infections can occur in both male and female genital areas that are covered or protected by a latex condom, as well as in areas that are not covered. Consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of genital herpes, syphilis, and chancroid only when the infected area or site of potential exposure is protected. Condom use may reduce the risk for HPV infection and HPV-associated diseases (e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer).

Genital ulcer diseases include genital herpes, syphilis, and chancroid. These diseases are transmitted primarily through “skin-to-skin” contact from sores/ulcers or infected skin that looks normal. HPV infections are transmitted through contact with infected genital skin or mucosal surfaces/secretions. Genital ulcer diseases and HPV infection can occur in male or female genital areas that are covered (protected by the condom) as well as those areas that are not.

Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of STD pathogens.

Theoretical basis for protection. Protection against genital ulcer diseases and HPV depends on the site of the sore/ulcer or infection. Latex condoms can only protect against transmission when the ulcers or infections are in genital areas that are covered or protected by the condom. Thus, consistent and correct use of latex condoms would be expected to protect against transmission of genital ulcer diseases and HPV in some, but not all, instances.

Epidemiologic studies that compare infection rates among condom users and nonusers provide evidence that latex condoms provide limited protection against syphilis and herpes simplex virus-2 transmission. No conclusive studies have specifically addressed the transmission of chancroid and condom use, although several studies have documented a reduced risk of genital ulcers associated with increased condom use in settings where chancroid is a leading cause of genital ulcers.

Condom use may reduce the risk for HPV-associated diseases (e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer) and may mitigate the other adverse consequences of infection with HPV; condom use has been associated with higher rates of regression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) and clearance of HPV infection in women, and with regression of HPV-associated penile lesions in men. A limited number of prospective studies have demonstrated a protective effect of condoms on the acquisition of genital HPV.

While condom use has been associated with a lower risk of cervical cancer, the use of condoms should not be a substitute for routine screening with Pap smears to detect and prevent cervical cancer, nor should it be a substitute for HPV vaccination among those eligible for the vaccine.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.h tm

HIV infection is, by far, the most deadly STD, and considerably more scientific evidence exists regarding condom effectiveness for prevention of HIV infection than for other STDs. The body of research on the effectiveness of latex condoms in preventing sexual transmission of HIV is both comprehensive and conclusive. The ability of latex condoms to prevent transmission of HIV has been scientifically established in “real-life” studies of sexually active couples as well as in laboratory studies.

Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of HIV.

Theoretical basis for protection. Latex condoms cover the penis and provide an effective barrier to exposure to secretions such as urethral and vaginal secretions, blocking the pathway of sexual transmission of HIV infection.

Epidemiologic studies that are conducted in real-life settings, where one partner is infected with HIV and the other partner is not, demonstrate that the consistent use of latex condoms provides a high degree of protection. Other Diseases transmitted by genital secretions, including Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Trichomoniasis

Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, reduce the risk of transmission of STDs such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis.

STDs such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis are sexually transmitted by genital secretions, such as urethral or vaginal secretions.

Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of STD pathogens.

Theoretical basis for protection. The physical properties of latex condoms protect against diseases such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis by providing a barrier to the genital secretions that transmit STD-causing organisms.

Epidemiologic studies that compare infection rates among condom users and nonusers provide evidence that latex condoms can protect against the transmission of STDs such as chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Here is a little hard science and common sense for everyone. Two couples meet and decide to play. The males play with the other mate rubbing her clit and plunging their fingers into her vagina ultimately covering most of their hand with the other wives goo. Now with little thought they stick the same goo covered hand into their wife's vagina and play there a while. Eventually that same goo covered hand gets back to other wife. You can now switch that to tongues. And now to your wife's fingers in the other woman then playing with your penis and back again. Just ask your self if there has even been a playtime that you have participated in where at least one of those three scenario's did not occur. So, if you didn't take the time to figure out if the other couple had something you didn't want you now have it too!! Oh but you used a condom to actually have intercourse - doesn't matter you still have from the finger or tongue play. If you think condoms are protecting you while swinging your just fooling yourself

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I go Bareback only...

...only with my wife.

For many years, condoms were the norm. It started when my dad saw that girls were bolder than when he was younger and calling me on the phone starting about when I was in 7th grade. My dad gave me the talk about sex, a box of condoms and told me to always use them when I have sex. My dad was a military officer, and growing up I had to call him "Sir," so I was not about to disobey his order. I saw several unwanted pregnancies with my high school classmates, and how it changed their lives. I worked for 25 years for a health care company and I saw actual data of how many people were diagnosed and treated for a variety of STDs, and I saw estimates that as much as half of some STIs are undiagnosed. I'm really glad that my dad gave me good advice that protected me.

I've never found that condoms spoil the fun. Sometimes I wear a condom with my wife, even though I don't have to... to keep in practice for our next swinging adventure, or for variety. Sometimes we role play that we just met at a bar and play like we're having a one night fling.

I think of wearing a condom as feeling different, but not any worse than bare. There's even a different sound condom vs bare, and I like the variety.

So, to me, the only benefit of going bare (with Mrs L) is saving the cost of the condoms.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6843 posts)
Does not

The word skipping bandit strikes again.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I like the way an all cupcake diet tastes. I like driving really fast on curvy cliff top roads. I like the way sex without condoms feels. None of these good feelings outweigh negative consequences. As an adult with a sense of self preservation and responsibility, I am sometimes called to make choices for reasons other than hedonic pleasure.

We are well aware that driving sedately or wearing condoms does not necessarily make us 100% safe but it certainly does up the odds. To say that one does use condoms because condoms do not 100% every time for every person protect from every single thing out there is ignoring both hard science and common sense.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Well it is about how it feels, We cannot stand rubbers, If the guy has one on that is not having the sensual feelings. Its like your in high school fucking and hoping you do not get her Preg. We both love the bare feeling not just me, Tana says its not even close to having good sex if the guy has a rubber on, We both know that wearing a condom does not in any way guarantee you will not get something, So to us if it was that much of a worry to us we would not fuck others,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Why do the bareback folks constantly bring up how much they like it? This really isn't what the topic is. I don't think anyone here would take issue with that. Those of us who insist on condoms don't do it because we *like* them. If we felt safe doing away with them, we would in a heartbeat with probably not an exception among us.

Now, if you're making the argument that we're deluding ourselves as to how much protection we're really getting... well... that can be debated.

OK I guess I must revise this - it seems the original post was asking why people like it. It MUST have been a woman who asked. Some women don't care, but I don't know ANY guys who like wearing them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
M&M what you say is so true. We play bareback most of the times. It is because the way it feels to us both. The wife likes the feel of a man cumming in her and how warm and wet it feels. She also swallows as she enjoys watching a guys eyes roll back in their head as she milks them dry. We will play with other couples with condoms if the want it that way but for us bareback is a lot more fun for the both of us. And that is why we are here to play and enjoy ourselves.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
M&M Thank you, That is what we have been saying from day 1, Some I guess think its ok to eat pussy suck dick and anything but fuck with no rubber, We feel same that if people are that worried, why even swing? Wife here also loves to feel the cum flowing in her and she swallows, But we still only play bare and have had zero problems.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks