Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Question to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 942   End
User Details are only visible to members.
a_mswing,

We have to disagree with that logic. Here's the explanation about Herpes from MIT Medical:

In the U.S. among 14-49 year olds 53.9% are infected with HSV-1 and 15.7% with HSV-2. HSV-1 is spread through contact with saliva, including kissing and mouth-to-genital contact (oral sex). HSV-2 is usually transmitted by direct genital-to-genital or genital-to-anal contact. When HSV-1 and HSV-2 do cause symptoms, the two types of illness often look and feel the same. The main difference is that HSV-2 in the genital area is more likely to relapse, or cause outbreaks, than HSV-1.

Based on this fact, we can deduce that HSV-1 is not as bad as HSV-2. Since HSV-2 is spread through genital/anal contact, we have to say that it's still worth it to wear condom to reduce the risk of getting HSV-2.

But of course each is to their own. Some people don't mind risking of getting HSV-2 because the intercourse will be that much better.

By the way, are you not worried that not using condom may still cause pregnancy even if the lady is using birth control pill/IUD? Especially, if the lady isn't using it properly. Problem is how do you know that your lady partner is using it properly?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Ok I have say 1 thing, if you are going suck his cock without a condom you might as well fuck him without one (mind you are on some kind of BC). Just my take...

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Like about 20% of adult Americans, I have herpes.

If I didn't tell you, you'd never know.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We use the testing method and try to avoid condoms but when it's n no easy to test we'll use rubbers

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
State in your profile that you are bareback, also state you will use protection if asked to, Ive said and will again, all who are so worried about the shit you can catch>? just know who you are playing with. We always play bare accept one time we were requested to cover, and I did, was great.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
People make their own choices. We would not preach to anyone in an e-mail.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(579 posts)
You received a friendly email and you wrote that in response?

If so, I'd say you were a total jerk in doing so.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20601 posts)
We sent this to a "bareback only" couple:

The CDC says over 660,000 Americans have died so far of AIDS, 1.1 million are currently HIV positive, and 20% don't even know it?

We ask this with love and concern:

Do you REALLY want to expose yourselves to this deadly risk?

Do you REALLY want to expose others in the lifestyle with "bareback only"?

We admit condoms are not as much fun as bareback. But this is no longer the 60's when anything out there could be treated with antibiotics!

We are tested, clean, bareback only with each other. We always use condoms with others, to protect them and us from incurable and even deadly viral threats.

As We said, this is written out of concern for you and the SLS community. Please think about what you're doing...

Best Wishes,

Janet & Bill

Antioch IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I second Skyns. It's much better than polyurethane. The Mrs is latex sensitive and it works much better for her, without making the guy feel (too much) like he's fucking a grocery bag.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20601 posts)
Thank you for your response. I wll look into the products. Thanks again Vicki

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 942   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks