Question to all you Bare Back only folks : Swingers Discussion 1176031011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexQuestion to all you Bare Back only folks
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 936   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You received a friendly email and you wrote that in response?

If so, I'd say you were a total jerk in doing so.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19438 posts)
We sent this to a "bareback only" couple:

The CDC says over 660,000 Americans have died so far of AIDS, 1.1 million are currently HIV positive, and 20% don't even know it?

We ask this with love and concern:

Do you REALLY want to expose yourselves to this deadly risk?

Do you REALLY want to expose others in the lifestyle with "bareback only"?

We admit condoms are not as much fun as bareback. But this is no longer the 60's when anything out there could be treated with antibiotics!

We are tested, clean, bareback only with each other. We always use condoms with others, to protect them and us from incurable and even deadly viral threats.

As We said, this is written out of concern for you and the SLS community. Please think about what you're doing...

Best Wishes,

Janet & Bill

Antioch IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I second Skyns. It's much better than polyurethane. The Mrs is latex sensitive and it works much better for her, without making the guy feel (too much) like he's fucking a grocery bag.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19438 posts)
Thank you for your response. I wll look into the products. Thanks again Vicki

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
That too. Lifestyles Skyn, which are non-Latex, do come in large size, perfect apparently for the guy with whom you are playing. (We found it fully coving 9 thick inches fine.) CVS clearanced them out recently, so they may be a little harder to locate, but Amazon should have them.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
The newer Natural Astroglide is different from the old original formulation. The older one, with parabens etc, was a little irritating. The natural formulation is comfortable. If you have rubbing, just add a little more lube. Other than that, maybe its a matter of technique and position.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I (we) are having the same problem. We party with a married male and use condoms. My problem is I get rubbed raw with them on the inside no matter what kind. As I said he is married but his wife knows he is swinging. My husband is leaving it up to me to decide if I want to go bare or not. Our partner is a very nice man and seems to be up front. I do oral with no protection. My question is Do any of the ladies have this same problemwith being rubbed? I use also Astroglide. When we party my husband does not use a condom when we are with him. I like bareback but I do not want anything else also. He is 9" and a little thicker than my husband but I do not think that is the problem. He says he is involved with a small group of people and does not party a lot. Any ideas may help. Vicki

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
It's a shame, but not worth the risk. To get to the point of being with individuals who are adequately trusted to go bareback is a goal, because it is different wrapped than unwrapped, especially considering both oral and vaginal sex. Until then, the non-latex Skyn condoms with the natural (no parabens) Astroglide lube is fine for fun with a lot fewer worries.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
This really is a very important question and something we think and talk about all the time. My rule of thumb is, if I don't know the person well, has to be a condom. I don't like them but I won't take a risky chance. If I know the person and their habits are good, no condom. When I suck a cock I want to taste cock, not latex. When I fuck a guy I know, no condom. Just to be safe, I want the cum on my pussy or breasts, not inside. Hubby agrees with this and really helps me with sizing guys up. Under no circumstance do I do anal. Never!

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Yeah, ya know, we like to fuck bare too b/c we love it, ha...I guess we're a rather, "laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints," couple...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 936   End
TOPIC: Question to all you Bare Back only folks