Preggos : Swingers Discussion 682221061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPreggos
TOPIC: Preggos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 68 of 68 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'd rather get an STD than get pregnant."

Really?

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Does anyone use condoms with spermicide on them already?"

I read somewhere that condoms with spermicide don't protect as well against STDs. Don't quote me on that, though, I don't remember where I read that. I've been thinking about it, and I think, for us, I'd rather use condoms with spermicide because I'd rather get an STD than get pregnant.

Mrs.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Absolutely, we did worry. We do use condoms with every playdate. But I believe in being prepared. I had had a tubal ligation after our last child. We wished not to have any other children--with anyone else. So when we started full swapping with others he had vasectomy to ensure it.

Lewisburg PA

Username hidden
(2060 posts)
"Anyone else worry about getting pregnant? I mean condoms are only 97% effective....."

Definitely. That is part of why we haven't full-swapped yet. I've been trying hormonal birth control but I don't like the side effects. So, I think I'm going to use the sponge and a condom. We are going to be very careful and take our time deciding who we will sleep with. I am also afraid of my husband getting someone else pregnant. All involved will have to be careful and cautious.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Nope, I got spayed after the birth of our last child. And condoms are a must. Jay is shooting live rounds, which is a concern. We ALWAYS ALWAYS tell other couples that we had NO problems in conceiving, and can't afford anymore. His boys know how to swim lol. So we always feel more comfortable if she is at least on bcp and a condom, but iud's do make us feel more secure. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
condom and iud ~ std and double pregnancy protection!

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
Even with condoms there is a risk of pregnancy if you are able to conceive,, I have found that using a Today sponge with a condom helps the odds that if the condom breaks I have a back up protection in place, and none of the males I have used them with can detect them, just gives me an added since of peace on the pregnancy issue. I also like that I can put them in place hours before play takes place. Niffty...~Swt.~

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
From what I have read out here on these Forums. Is that if you are for Safe Sex and post about it or concerned about it. That there will be a line forming up to say that there is better chance of you getting hurt on the way to the club rather then having unprotected sex. That some of the people here been doing it for years and nothing has happened to them. Then again if you post about not using protection the same line forms. This time they state CDC, doctors, schools, and etc.. All saying how unsafe it is not to use protection. So the only advice I can give without the line forming up to quickly is. Take it with a grain of salt. Read what has been posted or said and make your own mind up. After all it is your body that you may or may not catch something or give something. It's not like people get a tattoo on their forehead stating what STD's they carry. Preggo scares are a real factor and if I was a female and was not surgically safe he would be wrapped up at all times during intercourse. But then again that is that is just my opinion. Jay

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 68 of 68 
TOPIC: Preggos