Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Preggos
TOPIC: Preggos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sometimes I'm a little afraid to post because I hate arguments"

Sometimes arguments are fun. And you can learn from them.

Thanks on the shower pic also.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Also wanted to add a couple of things. One is I'm glad we were all able to discuss this without it getting heated. Sometimes I'm a little afraid to post because I hate arguments...Two is I'm glad you (Irishrose) got involved in this topic because I would never have thought of that option. I was a little confused for a bit during this thread, but then you explained what you were getting at and it is a good and valid point. Mrs.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Love the picture of Mr Irish in the shower, BTW. That is hilarious! Mrs.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Fair enough.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
As wnt2eatennow pointed out, this is a very hot topic and I do not wish to say anything about it beyond this...I, myself, would not end a pregnancy. If I got pregnant accidently by someone other than my husband, we would keep the baby. We actually discussed this before we started delving into the lifestyle because I wanted to cover all of the angles. So, here again, I'd rather get an STD from using condoms w/ spermicide than to get pregnant.--That is, remember that I said I don't even remember where I read that about spermicide & condoms, so don't quote me as actually knowing what I'm talking about on that topic. (disclaimer!)

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
I was thinking that pregnancy you can make go away, some std's you can't.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
only anal, no risk of pregancy :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I take ALL the steps necessary to ensure 100% that I don't get pregnant! The "deppo shot" (guessing on the spelling obviously lol) is fool proof for hindering getting pregnant--in fact, I have no more periods even---gotta love that!!

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
IrishRose, yes, what I meant was I'd much rather get an STD than get pregant from someone other than my husband. That would be way too complicated. Pregnant from my husband...that's ok. Pregnant from a lifestyle partner...not ok. See what I'm saying?

Both of us are fertile, as far as we know, so gettting someone else pregnant or me getting pregnant from someone else is a concern.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
had a vasectomy 9 years ago. I can't use the spermicide... I'm allergic to it makes my dick all chaffed and raw. Like someone dumps acid on it. and not the type you trip on.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 68   End
TOPIC: Preggos