Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Preggos
TOPIC: Preggos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sex resulting in a pregnancy would be an unexpected and undesirable event in some circumstances, even with the best protection. Just like driving in a car to the store and I get into an accident. Just because I got in the car doesn't mean I can do everything to stay out of an accident. I put my seatbelt on, I drive real carefully, but yet anyway an accident occurs. All I am saying is that there are accidents, even getting pregnant. I agree that some use that as an excuse to resolve themselves of their behavior, but it's not everyone.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Well, the way I see it, if I was strolling down the street playin' helicopter with my penizoid, and wnt2 was strolling down the street from the other direction, rowing the little man in a boat and we crashed into each other, because we weren't watching where we were going, too involved in other things, and my penizoid happened to slide inside of her well lubed lady flower as we collapsed in a heap, then it would be a total accident, right? Just like that Reese's commercial from years past about getting chocolate in my peanut butter...

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
yeah...all you crack heads...go ahead and have those babies that no one is going to want, so that the govt can pay for all the medical attention its going to need throughout its life. There are too many babies/children uncared for in this country.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
ac·ci·dent (ăk'sĭ-dənt, -dĕnt') n.

~An unexpected and undesirable event.

I wish I could live in a world with no accidents.....even responsible people make mistakes....do something accidentaly...its happens everyday.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"If you were to see what a fetus goes through and feels {yes, they do feel it}, it would change your mind on some level. "

What fetus told you what it feels like?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Have any of you seen or read what happens to a fetus while the abortion is taking place? "

Nope...wouldn't change the way I feel though either.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
" So, do you think if someone were to get pregnant in this instance..."lifestyle related"...and choose to have an abortion, it would be irresponsible of them to use that as a birth control method?"

No, unless it kept happening. One time mistakes happen all the time.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
For me, and I can but I wont ..lol...speak for Spade, if an accident occurred where a woman got pregnant in this lifestyle then chose to have an abortion, that is not using it as birth control. However, we have heard of people getting many abortions over and over because they do not use the correct method of birth control. That in my opinion, is irresponsible.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"don't feel it should be irresponsibly used as a birth control method"

Neither do I.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
" pregnancy you can make go away"

That was me cpl4.

"After about 40 weeks all pregnancies go away."

Or 40 hrs.

-Mr. PRO-abortion.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 68   End
TOPIC: Preggos