Preggos : Swingers Discussion 682221031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPreggos
TOPIC: Preggos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! This debate could go on forever--but personally I feel that abortion is a woman's choice and if that freedom to choose was ever taken away--what kind of country would this be? Oh, that's right, we were there waaaayyyyy back in the day of illegal abortions---hmmmmm.....do we need history to repeat itself ? Or have we learned our lesson on freedom of choice?

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Yes, spicey, sorry to hear about your babies. That must have been very difficult. I couldnt imagine and I hope I never have to bury any of my children.

I, too have a child that was unexpected but never not wanted. I love her to pieces and couldnt imagine my world without her. I show her everyday that even though we were 16 when we had her, she is the result of love and that a child was never more wanted then her.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
thank you...I told not to kill the mood ... just to express how you don't always get what you expect to get...and you sometimes get things you don't ask for! Everything happens for a reason...and it is not me to judge those things..understand those things...just trust that there is a purpose behind all things good and bad. If there is no purpose...then why are we here?? Just my thoughts. Weekend is almost here weeeeeeeeeee (me spinning in my imaginary chair) I have a busy day ahead of me...have a good one peeps.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I have to admit...I couldn't read all the posts. But I have to say this. I will not debate what is an accident and what isn't. I'm just not touching that one. I see both sides...and I agree with one. but i'll keep it to myself. lol

spicey and I have barried two out of our four children. And it sickens me people will dispose of their unborn children. For me it is never okay to kill an unborn child. But I believe we live in a world where we have a choice. All you can do is educate people and encourage, but in the end it is the individual's choice.

There was a comment made about adoptive children...There are plenty of huge hearts out there willing...but not all are able. Even to adopt a domestic child or toddler is expensive! Not everyone can afford that. I know that we couldn't.

I just had to toss my thoughts in...It is just difficult for us to understand how someone could abort.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
All I am saying Akron is that maybe we should focus more on the children already here and helping them get through life then bickering about a child who in my opinion is not yet alive.

Now shut up and poke me with your peaker(but dont get me pregnant)...lol. Agree to disagree.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Lurks I'll try to put it in a short answer...LOL!

What is the soul? Energy...for lack of a better description. Ghosts show up as "energy" fields on special equipment and most people believe in the thought that ghosts are energy...thereby the soul is energy.

We are made in "his" (God) image. HE is energy too then....an "intelligent" energy for a lack of a better description.

Physics states that "energy" can not be created or destroyed, but only change molecular structure. That fits with God having always been.....and will always be.

The big bang was all the "energy" in the universe and condensed until it subdivided "himself". Most people believe in the big bang of which "God" the intelligent energy decided to create a "here" and a "there" to experience what is already known. To "experience" you must have a 3 dimensional world... to "know all" is different from "experiencing". Another words, to know how to be an astronaut is different from experiencing being an astronaut. So, God created the 3 dimensional world by subdividing himself in the big bang. Souls are those bits and pieces of that original energy.....we are chips off the old block so to say. This also fits with the belief that "God is everywhere and in all things". If he is everywhere....then he must be in us.....aka the energy.

So, to answer your question all those souls are everywhere....most are on the "other side" (some call it heaven) and never reincarnate. The only reason to incarnate is to gain knowledge from "experience" rather than just to have the knowledge. Another words... to live on the other side ....aka heaven... and experience only "good and love" and only have "knowledge" of what is bad is great...but to actually experience "bad" and learn from it instead of just knowing about it takes knowledge to a whole new level. We come here to learn and experience what we already "know". Very few of us actually incarnate compared to how many souls actually exist.

That WAS the short answer...LOL. Do you want my answer to what the universe is expanding in to too?????? :)

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Simba, perhaps this is for another thread, but tying into what you just said, I have to wonder...

If world population is at its highest levels ever, where are all the extra souls coming from? It's like that other theory I've heard, about the universe expanding- what's it expanding into?

Oh, the questions that plague me!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I guess this is a non issue for me since I believe in reincarnation. I don't believe you "create" the soul but only the housing it goes in. Being a reincarnation believer I believe the soul has always existed and will always exist and when it's aborted then it's no big deal and it waits for the appropriate parents and time again to reincarnate.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Thats right, Akron, that is why they have those "free" clinics, for the middle and upper class..lol

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Cpl4,

That is awful stuff to witness. I do not agree with partial birth abortions at all. Sure, there are better ways to go about abortion then others. Many times, non-supporters of a certain issue do not always give you all the facts, they tend to stir someone to their side of the fence. I am not pro-abortion, but it is a choice that women have and should have. A baby that is not fully loved and cared for should not suffer in this world after its born.

~R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 68   End
TOPIC: Preggos