Preggos : Swingers Discussion 68222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPreggos
TOPIC: Preggos
Created by: HotLuv66 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is a 100% method of birth control using vasectomy if you take an active part in checking your semen.

There are different methods of vasectomy that have been developed to answer the problems of vasectomies done years ago. Today they are essentially 100% if done with the latest techniques and the testing is followed rigorously. If you wish to make it completely sure, test your semen yourself using a microscope. Even a cheap microscope will show sperm easily. Before I had my V, I checked my semen and saw millions of sperm. It was the first time I comprehended the number million. After I had the V I looked to make sure I agreed with the lab. We both agreed: no sperm. And I test whenever I like, but after all these years there's virtually no chance of swimmers. I know I have no sperm.

The best vasectomies remove two inches of each vas so there is virtually no chance of them being able to reconnect. Then they staple the ends AND cauterize them. Just being cut and stapled is not the best. Then you have at least two lab tests spaced a month apart. You have to pass two tests completely negative. For me I have to pass one every year or so with my own microscope.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
With freedom comes responsibility, and then who's freedom the fetus or the vessel? This is a very loaded topic, which I'm using my freedom to keep my opinion on this one to myself. But I respect others freedom of speech. But there is also respect. Respect of another, and respect of freedom. Also respect of a great gift. Hope ya'll figure it out................LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
there is no 100% sure way of preventing pregnancy other then not to have sex at all, and I mean at all, no transfer of semen period, or hysterectomy.

Condoms are not 100% they can break, slip off ect, tube tying 1 in 200 fail, vasectomy is about the same. Birth control pill specially with these new lower doses are not 100% if you don't take them at pretty much the same time every day they can fail, antiboitics they can fail, st johns wart they can fail.

pirategirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
blah blah blah central.... do you have anything else cut and pasted in your word processor?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think the original post was something like "Anyone else worry about getting pregnant?" and not the relative merits or abortion as birth control. I'm presuming that the question behind the question was about pregnancy resulting from playing with someone other than your husband, in a swinging environment? Am I correct?

We don't worry about that at all, since we're both surgicall safe. Too, we're not very active at all. If we play with two couples a year, it's a busy year for us. <G>

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Desperate? Ha!...that's some fandangled psycology right there that I just displayed.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
lol, sounds as though Spade has switched tactics from open minded to desperate...

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Mrs Som - you should definitely have sex with Rose's husband.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
lmao

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
wnt2, are you comparing our hero Spade to a big pussy?

;^)

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: Preggos