Polyurethane VS Latex : Swingers Discussion 84927101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPolyurethane VS Latex
TOPIC: Polyurethane VS Latex
Created by: trooperandpirategirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok some condom questions. I tend to be a bit sensitive to latex condoms not enough to make it worth the risk not use condoms but was looking for other options. What is the general feedback from the guys and gals out there that have used polyurethane condoms? They are supposed to be a better alternative for those sensitive to latex and protect against STD's. But how do they feel for the guys? Better or worse then the latex options? I'm also thinking that I can have hubby use lambskins when we are playing with single males, to help reduce the exposure to latex for me, or would this be a problem?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
sounds like the polyurethane may be the way to try to go (another big upside is they are way cheaper then lambskin anyway and more protective for everyone). I'm sure some guys will still want to go latex, but even just getting hubby away from latex will help I'm sure, got him some of the polyurethane ones for upcoming play with me, he can use latex with other ladies.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
Polyurethane have been said to be loose at the top and tight at the bottom. That's good because there is a rubbing effect that feels good. I would just stick with the polyurethane. If you are currently "sensitive" to latex you don't want to develop a full blown allergic reaction. True latex allergy is something to fear.

The pores in lamb skin are too large to prevent anything but sperm from getting in or out.

Be careful and have fun. wink.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
lambskins don't prevent anything, except pregnancy which is a non-issue for me anyway. That is why I was saying lambskin on husband only. Mainly to keep the field clean so to speak for the others.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
Lambskins don't prevent HIV if we remember correctly.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8834 posts)
Ok some condom questions. I tend to be a bit sensitive to latex condoms not enough to make it worth the risk not use condoms but was looking for other options. What is the general feedback from the guys and gals out there that have used polyurethane condoms? They are supposed to be a better alternative for those sensitive to latex and protect against STD's. But how do they feel for the guys? Better or worse then the latex options?

I'm also thinking that I can have hubby use lambskins when we are playing with single males, to help reduce the exposure to latex for me, or would this be a problem?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Polyurethane VS Latex