Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if
TOPIC: Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you go to any search engine and put in "Megan's Law" and the state you are in, it will most of the time give you the site of that state's sex offender database...that is if your state participates with that law. I know PA does...

Mrs. Alone

Rochester PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
For Michigan. www mipsor state mi us / mipsor / default.htm

I think that anyone who likes to mess with kids should be tied with barbwire to a tree in the middle of nowhere and slowly tortured to death

Covington KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
funcpl: We don't think zero tolerance for liars or pedophiles is mean ... it is common sense and indicates a high level of self-preservation for you and your family.

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
We too are the type of couple who is more comfortable in our home. We also have a small child, and would be livid if given such information. We have ZERO tolerance for pedofiles and would be extremely upset. In my opinion it would be a good thing for you to notify the webmaster here of his sickness as it could pose a serious problem for potential playmates he decides to decieve. Given that a lot of couples these days are looking for friendships in and out of the bedroom and it is becoming more and more common to entertain at home we open ourselves up to such issues from jump, You can not protect yourself from a liar, and his wife knew about this and still chose to hide it. DISGUSTING!

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We no longer have children in our home, and would never play where there are children aorund. However, if we found out that one part of a couple we were getting friendly with was a pedophile it would be over and done with right there. I have zero tolerance for pedophiles. ZERO. I believe Mr. Happy would easily concur.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
We never have couples, singles, or any kind of lifestyle gathering anywhere near our home. We dont take the kids on any type of outing with lifestyle friends. We have friends we do those things with from the vanilla world. We have some couples that we meet up with and go out, clubbing, dinner, resorts, ect, but we seperate our lifestyle friends and our "adult funtime" from our personal life and friends.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if